Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
November 20, 2019, 07:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BeeGee - passed away on Jan 27, 2015  (Read 8793 times)
nzbyrd
G.O.D.

« on: January 29, 2015, 01:15:44 AM »

I have been avoiding doing this, my heart is broken. I just want to feel my BeeGee snuggled into my arms. But he has gone. He became very ill quite suddenly, and along with my philosophy of "I will not let my animals suffer", I released him and sent him on to Rainbow Bridge. We did do some test first, to try and find out what was happening, the only conclusive thing that showed was that his liver was severely compromised. He looked at me with those "help me mummy" eyes and I knew what had to be done. I took him to the park next to the vet clinic and sat in the sun for a while, held him, stroked him, talked to him. He just sat there. I carried him back to the clinic, where he was first given a sedative (at my request) and then PTS. It was very peaceful and he was brave to the end. He died in my arms with me whispering in his ear.
I miss him so much, i feel quite overwhelmed. I just want him back.

Rest In Peace baby BeeGee. Mumma loves you for ever.

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:26:12 AM »

I have to admit this comes as quite a shock and brings me to tears. I too believe in your philosophy of not letting our pets suffer but it doesn't make it any easier.  cry1
The sadness that comes over us when we know it is time is almost unbearable but the fact that you took B to the park for those last few minutes of sunshine and hugs and alone time will remain in your heart forever. I'm  so very sorry for your loss Claire, sending my sincere condolences. Run free little man, go play with Buddy now.

Thank you Alison!
darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »

Oh no. I am so very sorry. There just aren't words.
(((((hugs))))))

bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:14:36 PM »

You have my deepest sympathy, Claire.   Taking a pup into the Vet for the last time is one of the hardest things we have to do.  These fluffs are like our kids.  I pray for peace to you, your family and other fluffs.   comfort

Kay

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »

Oh Claire.  I know exactly how you are feeling.  The hole in our hearts that these little ones leave is huge.  You know you did the right thing but it doesn't make it any easier.  I will light a candle for BeeGee.
Condolences to you and yours
Pam

bokie
NOVICE

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »

Clarie, I am sorry about losing BeeGee. Picturing the moments at the park have filled my eyes with tears.

You did the best thing possible for him, may peace be with you. Take care.
Wayne

susie l
NOVICE

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 03:14:34 PM »

Heartbreaking reading this...the help me Mummy moment....knowing its time is so hard....Hope you find a little solace in knowing you did the best for him.....So very sorry for your loss......There are no words.....
Susie

Vicki
NOVICE

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 04:47:43 PM »

Sorry for your loss x x

Susan J
G.O.D.

Missy is a 10 year old Texan

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 05:31:52 PM »

Oh no  crybaby  Claire, my heart hurts for you.  BeeGee was one of the first fluffs that we met on this forum and I've so loved hearing about him.  He was a beloved boy and will be so missed. 

Thanks Del
Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 07:24:15 PM »

Oh my goodness Claire, I'm literally in tears as I try to come up with something comforting to say to you. Crying

It's always hard on us when we lose a fluff...it's hard on all of us who have loved BeeGee along with you for so many years.

Rest in Heavenly Peace BeeGee. You were loved so much by so many. oxo

Claire, I'm cyber hugging you so tight. 

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »

When I saw this on FB I started crying.  I am so sorry for your loss, Claire.  More difficult as it was sudden, no time to prepare. 

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
lorraine (Lorraine)
GURU

Bichons are Best, Ella & Gabby are white diamonds!

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 11:01:55 PM »

Reading this a few days after I first heard doesn't make things any easier, you have been in my thoughts a lot lately, Claire. I hope Maddy is alright without her very best friend. I can remember you saying that when she arrived BeeGee said to you, don't worry Mummy I will look after her.  Hug

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 06:13:12 PM »

I'm so very sorry.You must be heart broken.You did the very kindest and most loving thing for Beegee and the hardest for you.That is really the truest gesture of love .Alison

MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 10:41:33 PM »

Claire, I'm so sorry that you lost BeeGee!  I also agree with your philosophy about not allowing our babies to suffer.  I do believe that you know when to let them go just by looking into their eyes.  I've had to do this 3 times in the past and each time I was sure it was right.  It makes me cry just to think of it, but the loving choice is not the easy choice. 

Peace to you and peace to BeeGee!  He will be remembered fondly by many of us!

Chellie
Tipperary, Ireland
G.O.D.

3 Little Pink Ladies

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2015, 01:36:00 AM »

Ahh Claire  comfort Hug comfort embrace I too am at a loss for words .... I read it on FB and just speechless  closedeyes You made the best and kindest choice for your wee boy BeeGee and let him travel pain free heart until we all meet him again  Boy-on-cloud9  As mums and dads that is our goal to do the best for our kids/furkids ... doesn't make it any easier tho  cry1

Big big hugs and always remember the good memories, he wouldn't want you to be sad  daisy

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: