Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
November 11, 2019, 07:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lulu needs your prayers --> Lulu has passed  (Read 11055 times)
Sam
NOVICE

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 06:17:25 AM »

Lizzie, I'm so, so sorry, to hear of your hearbreaking news.

Poor little Lulu she never got to live her life, but in the short time she was here, you and your Niece would of given her the best.

RIP little Lulu.

Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:37 AM »

Oh Lizzie. I'm sorry Lulu is gone now. She was just a baby.

RIP little angel. sad

liz
NOVICE

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 07:53:02 AM »

Thank you all for your kind words.   It was a bit of a shock.  I've been speaking with my niece until the wee small hours this morning.  She is absolutely devastated.  We laughed at all her antics and cried too.  We'll get through this together. It was an accident and who would have thought a little peanut could do this.  sad  Lesson learned.

Jiliebeane
NOVICE

I love Bichon.c Message Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 09:59:22 AM »

I am so sorry to hear this, I will be praying for her.
Jiliebeane
NOVICE

I love Bichon.c Message Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »

I am so sorry to hear this, I read more of the posts and saw that she passed. I am going through all of this right now, too, and it is very difficult. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and all who loved her.
Anna25
NOVICE

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »

I am so very sorry

Susan J
G.O.D.

Missy is a 10 year old Texan

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 11:16:42 AM »

Oh Liz, I am so sorry to hear about little Lulu.   sad  She was such a pretty girl.  It is shocking to find that one peanut can be fatal and , hopefully, reading Lulu's story will be a warning that may save other fluffs.

My heart goes out to you and and your niece. 

Thanks Del
annieb
NOVICE

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »

Liz.. just seen your bad news ..so sorry for you and your family..can't imagine what your going thro..poor sweet girl...RIP Lulu..x

barofgold (Paula)
Paula, owned by Louis and Coco in the UK
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »

So sorry Lizzie, words can't express it, such a tragic thing to happen  comfort

Thank you Del Smiley
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 05:41:03 PM »

I'm so sorry,What a tragedy.You must be heartbroken.She was beautiful.Your neice is lucky to have you to comfort her.

Alison

BB56 (Donna)
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »

I am so sorry to hear about poor little Lulu. You are all in my thoughts   comfort

Thanks Alison!
liz
NOVICE

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »

Thank You again friends for your kind words.  They mean so much. I've moped about like a lost soul since yesterday.  So gave myself the proverbial kick up the backside.  Got to get my niece Jackie, her daughter Jasmin (15) and son George (8) through this.  The hardest time I think is when they get Lulu's ashes back.  It will bring it all back again.  sad

Many of you know what it is like at a time like this but with the support of good friends (many of which are on here) and family we wil get there.

Thank you all once again.  comfort comfort

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 07:50:39 PM »

Liz, I just so don't want you or your neice to blame yourselves for this. If she was allergic to peanuts, she would have encountered peanut something eventually. Heck, I frost Darwin's birthday cakes with peanut butter! Sometimes nature has it's own plans which just don't make sense to us. You did all that you could and more.

liz
NOVICE

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »

Thanks Chris.  That's what I keep telling my niece.  They tell you to put peanut butter into treats etc. so we know it was just once of those things.  I think if she had had an accident or a pre-existing medical condition it would have made it a little easier.  You know what these pup  fluff are like.  They are so quick.

This was one of Lulu's favourite games.  Steal something she wasn't supposed to have, come to you with the offending object and then run.  She loved the chase.  Laugh Hysterical

And for the record George is 6yrs and not 8 as I posted.  He will get cross with me for that.  original

MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 08:14:39 PM »

Oh, such a dear, little baby!  I'm so sorry this happened.  Your niece will feel guilty, I'm sure.  Please reassure her that we all know how quickly our little ones can get into stuff.  I was so lucky that Sassy happened to chew a not plugged in power cord for her first try at it.  I know I could have lost her.  I never saw her do it, but found it after the fact.  So I do know how quickly these accidents can happen!  Please pass on a hug from me (and I'm sending one for you too).

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: