Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
December 06, 2019, 05:21:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coco - We miss you.  (Read 5079 times)
Philb
NOVICE

Pippi

« on: December 13, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »

On this date, December 13, 2011, at 4:20 PM, we assisted our beloved Bichon, Coco to cross over the Rainbow Bridge. This was extremely difficult for us and something we will never forget. Coco was a little more than eight years old when she passed and although she was healthy, the last year of her life she had a number of medical issues.   I can honestly say that the loss of Coco has changed our lives.  We had decided that we would/could not get another Bichon for obvious reasons but within one month we had adopted another female Bichon and named her Pippi (for her short legs). Although we love Pippi as much as we loved Coco, Pippi is not a Coco replacement but a new member of the family. We think of Coco all the time and see a lot of Coco in Pippi and she will never be forgotten.

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 12:12:23 PM »

What a lovely tribute to Coco. Once a beloved pet enters our heart they are never forgotten.  Hug

Thank you Alison!
Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »

Nice memorial for Coco.  Hugs to you. 

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
liz
NOVICE

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 02:18:54 PM »

What a lovely tribute to Coco, Phil.  It is always more poignant at this time of the year when we have lost a beloved  fluff  I lost Ben 23rd Dec 2009.

annieb
NOVICE

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 04:55:46 PM »

very sweet Phil..i lost my sweet boy Charlie last year too..know how you feel..x

Andrea
G.O.D.

Noah

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 08:10:57 PM »

Phil, that was a nice tribute to your beloved Coco .  You are so right that you cannot ever replace Coco but a lovely compliment to her that you wanted to share your love and home with another furbaby.  I am so glad that Pippi has come into your life .

Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »

I know you miss Coco, Phil. comfort

I'm glad you have Pippi to ease the pain so you can remember Coco with smiles instead of tears.

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 01:56:38 AM »

Phil, I remember last year the year before last I had a lot on my plate sweatdrop so wasn't online much.  I think I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... it's very heartwarming to hear/see a Bichon-dad express Love word for his Bichon so unreservedly here on the forum.  Coco angelwings will always live on in your heart heart.  Who knows blush, she might have had a hand paw in "sending" you Pippi fluff to help fill the void in your heart.  Thank You for sharing Coco's angelwings memory with us.

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »

Its a sad day for you.I hope Pippi made it a little easier.Alison

Anna25
NOVICE

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »

Coco will always hold a place in your heart. I believe when someone loves a pet like you did Coco, you can love another.  I understand and I am glad you have opened your heart and home once again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: