Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
November 11, 2019, 07:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: :: SuperMax :: April 19 2003 ~ August 18 2012  (Read 19460 times)
jmeechin
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »

Very sorry for your loss.  Del your tribute was wonderful.

Chellie
Tipperary, Ireland
G.O.D.

3 Little Pink Ladies

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2012, 08:24:34 PM »

Susie Woozie wine  eyebrows

I've been at a loss for words since Rae told me what had happened  crybaby at the time all I could say was how sorry I was  comfort I don't even know where or how to begin to say how deeply saddened I was by the news of  Blow Nose fluffsuperman passing  cry1

You did what only a loving and caring mum could do for him, at at the right time for him you let him off to sleep so when he woke up he would be with all his fluffy and furry (3 of my boys  cat cat cat waiting to say hi and  swing ready to be chased  eyebrows ) up on the lovely grassy Rainbows Bridge  daisy where lots more adventures are to be had  nodding You gave him the nicest send off you could and I am sure he is flying over you keeping you close  angel

I'm another oldie who sadly with setting up a new business I cannot spend as much time here as I would like but OMG I have "super" fond memories of the early days and the adventures of "Super Max & Wonder Buddy"  inlove

I told my parents and they also send on their condolences  Hug They also remember well me chatting about their adventures and laughing to myself at my laptop screen  whistling Laughing

Just remember you gave him the best years he could ever have and he knew how much he was loved  comfort Try and take some comfort at this really difficult time, remembering the wonderful memories you shared with him heart until you meet again when the time comes  muack you know that is how he would want to be remembered heart

All our love and big big hugs  Hug Hug Hug

Bonnie, Mollie and Lacey Lou
and
mum

bouquet

Edited to add this piccie where it all started I remember it so well gotta love Paint  Love Eyes Hope it gives you a wee smile  Hug  will always remember our "Fro" Boy  Wub

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:36:39 PM by Chellie » Logged

natalie
26yrs, Jersey, Channel Islands
EXPERT

Barnaby Biggins

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 04:22:50 PM »

Another oldie coming out of the woodwork here!

I just got home from a holiday abroad and mum told me the awful news. Honestly, it just makes me feel sick to my stomach. There has always been a very special place in my heart for Max - he was the first Bichon I ever saw and I instantly fell in love and knew Inhad to have one some day. It is partly because of Max that I have a Bichon of my own to love and adore and I'll always be grateful for that. Just as ai hoped, I got a baby with all the wonderful qualities I'd seen in Max and the other Bichons here on the forum.

Although I don't have the time to post here these days between work and studying, this place still feels like my second home, and the members like extended family.

I'm devastated at losing Max. Barnaby Biggins will most definitely get some extra love tonight while I pray for Susan, Dave, Parker and Buddy!

You'll be in my thoughts and, although I'm far away, I'm right here. Smiley

Lots of love and hugs

Natalie xxxx

SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

Sigh.  You ladies are all so wonderful.  Hug  I just noticed that Del posted her photo tribute.  I'm going to have to wait to look at it where I have more privacy as I know I'm going to lose it.  I lump is forming in my throat just thinking about it.

Each day I can feel the pain lessening a wee bit.  Went to pick up food for Buddy yesterday and , of course, the saleslady (who has worked there for years and knew of Max's kidney condition) asks, "How is Max doing?".  I can barely get the words out of my mouth and lose it.  She loses it.  We are both standing in the middle of the store hugging and sobbing.  Thankfully no other customers were there.  One day at a time.

Rae ~ I agree. The strength of the bichon love is incredible.  I hope and can be there for someone as much as you and everyone has been for me.  And I will definitely bring a truckload of wine to crack open when we all meet up on that rainbow bridge someday.

Andrea ~ thank you so much for your kind words.  Yes, it was very special to me that the vet came out to our home.  We just got a card in the mail from them.  Hand signed with notes by all of her employees. Made me cry (again).  Crying

Claire ~ thank you.  I wish I could have been stronger for Max though.  I'm sure he was wondering why I was so sad and crying all the time.  I hope you and your lovely fluffers are doing well and winning more ribbons. Smiley

Hils  Hug

Marilyn  "wish for just one more cuddle" .. those words are exactly how I feel.  It was so hard letting go of him for the last time.  Just one more minute..one more cuddle.

Mary Ellen & Anna ~ thank you for your kind words

Lainey ~ Sigh.  The Supermax smilie.  blush I sure miss you and the old gang. Smiley ... I will be sure to bring my big girl panties when we are all together. Wink Give Mitsy a big snuggle for me.

Liz ~ thank you.  I have never lost like this before so it helps to hear from others who let me know it does get better.

Carol~ you are so sweet.  And so funny that Chico/Ozzie are so much like Buddy/Max!  I have had so much joy looking back through photo threads and remembering happy times.  I encourage you all to document as much as you can with photos!  Like you all have said..it helps their legacy to live on in our minds as well as our hearts.  Wub

Chellie ~ another wonderful face from the past Hug  ... Oh how I would love to be able to have Max hear me say "Where's Chellie's kitties?" and hear him bark up a storm.  blush

Natalie ~ Hug so nice hearing from you earlier.  What wonderful people I have met over the years here.  I hope every newbie and current member is making those same bonds here over the love and devotion you all have to this wonderful breed.  Boy Bichon

Thank you all again for your lovely words, thoughtful posts, understanding the pain and the love we all have for these special souls.

~ Susan

SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »

Just noticed the ballerina Max, Chellie.  Thank you for the smile.  original

Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 01:03:36 PM »

God Bless Your Family ,and God is blessing Max with love as we speak. I two lost my Beagle Kelsey to the same problem disease and I know how you felt. I was a coward and couldn't be in the room so my husband was their. I was uncontrolable and was a mess. ,but I tell you now Ill never be like that again and will always be there for Daisy. Your a kind lady and aways was kind to me and Daisy. Max was and is now a beautiful angel.       angelwings                   And he was always great to read about him. Your in my prays and thoughts.
                                                       Love word                Rosie and Daisymae

samjes

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2012, 03:38:25 AM »

Oh My! I was very active several years ago and have just returned to this site a few days ago. I have two kids, Sammy and Jessie, who are my world. Logging on after so long, and reading of Max passing away recently brought tears  my eyes. I am heartbroken for Susan and her family! What a tremendous loss, but also an amazing blessing, he brought his family and this community for his time we were blessed to have with him in life. Susan, I hurt with you and am thinking of you in this difficult time of loss. He was one "Lucky Pup"!!!
SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 08:45:46 PM »

Thank you so much for your sweet words Rosie.  flowers  You were not a coward with your Beagle Kelsey Hug sometimes we can only handle what we can handle...and your husband was able to be there.  blush  I hope you and Daisy are doing well.  flowers

I remember Sammy and Jessie!!!  Is it Karen Thompson? unsure  .. you are on the East Coast, right? .. and worked in Real Estate?  Didn't Sammy & Jessie sleep on your bed all day while you work?  Isn't their a picture of them with matching "prairie" outfits and little bonnets? (Del - help me out!  Am I close? Or delusional? ) Laughing 

Thank you so much for coming by and leaving such a lovely note.  That means a lot to me.  blush

samjes

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:58 PM »

My nane is Ruth Haines, from Charlotte, North Carolina. I am heartbroken over Max passing. My two are approaching eleven and their leaving my is my 'greatest fear'. Max will be remembered as a household legend in our home!
samjes

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »

Yes, Susan...they were in a calendar years age as month of May. I was in real eatate...lol til it tanked. I now live with my two eleven year old fluffs and my sweeties old pair of Siamese cats...been three years and steps & gate still divide our home...lol
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 11:53:20 PM »

I remember Sammy and Jessie!!!  Is it Karen Thompson? unsure  .. you are on the East Coast, right? .. and worked in Real Estate?  Didn't Sammy & Jessie sleep on your bed all day while you work?  Isn't their a picture of them with matching "prairie" outfits and little bonnets? (Del - help me out!  Am I close? Or delusional? ) Laughing 
Delusional. Laughing

YKILY embrace

Karen Thompson is 'owned' by Cassie fluff & Callie fluff.  They live in WV.
I don't know about "prairie" outfits confused but Sammy fluff & Jessie fluff always had very cute bows.
And yes nodding, they were MAY-models for our 2006 bichon.ca calendar (superman Max & Bianca were NOV).

Welcome back Ruth!  I'll send you a PM.

SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »

Doh Yes, now I remember...Ruth!!!  Well at least I got the real estate part right.  wacko

Glad to hear that your babies (can't believe they are 11!) are doing well and you now have a sweetie to share them with.  flowers

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: