Author Topic: Getting 2 yr old with luxating patella?  (Read 13862 times)

Offline Lin

• G.O.D.
  • Snug as a bug in a rug
Re: Getting 2 yr old with luxating patella?
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 12:28:16 AM »
Coming in late, but happy to read you are taking your time and thinking this through.  :thumbup: I'm sorry for your loss   :comfort: but I'm sure it was 14 wonderful years  :angel: and your new baby will soon be found.

Thank you Alison!

Offline Andrea

• G.O.D.
  • Noah
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 01:27:11 AM »
My breeder is in Wilmington, NC and I think that she may still have some puppies.  I know that a few weeks ago she had 1 boy and I think a girl or two.  Here is a link to her website. http://www.bichonsofparmele.com/index.html  I have certainly been pleased with Noah who is almost 20 months old.  I am in contact with Terrell often and take Noah to visit her and some of her furbabies.    

Really glad that you decided against the other  :fluff: .  I think that you will be happier with a new puppy or a rescue that does not start out with health problems.

Offline jmeechin

• ENTHUSIAST
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 09:39:34 AM »
Hi Mary Ellen,  I live in Danvers, MA.  I also would like a small female bichon 10 lbs or a little more would be great.  I will check on musicbox kennel.  Your girls are adorable.  Thanks for the information.  Jane, Darla's Mom

Offline jmeechin

• ENTHUSIAST
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 09:47:43 AM »
Hi Andrea, Noah is a handsome little boy.  Thank you for the website.  I will be checking that one too.  Love seeing the pictures of all the furbabies on line.....

Offline jmeechin

• ENTHUSIAST
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 09:52:07 AM »
Lin, Lia and Luigi are cute, cute, cute.  Thanks very much for your encouragement.