Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
November 20, 2019, 07:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We've lost her  (Read 14342 times)
Andrea
G.O.D.

Noah

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »

Kristen, I am so sorry to hear about Sophia.  She knew that she was loved and adored.  She is at peace and running happily  and pain free at the Rainbow Bridge awaiting your arrival.  It is so hard to loose our  fluff babies no matter what age- they leave such a void in our lives, but she will always be alive in your heart and memory.  May you find some peace in your memories of her and comfort knowing others are here to share your pain and loss.  Prayers and hugs to you and your family.  

Raewync (Rae)
Super G.O.D.

Livin the life of Riley

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »

Our babies sometimes leave us way too soon, and when we least expect it.  It sounds like there was nothing you could have done for Sophia, it was her time, and bless her for passing in her home of love, not on some cold vet table.

I know all too well the pain you are feeling and that words while a comfort do not take that pain away.  Give yourself time to grieve and to remember your little one.  She was truely lucky to have lived with you and you to have lived with her.
Many hugs for you all

Another Terri creation
Sherry M.
G.O.D.

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 08:58:43 PM »

Crying  I am so sorry for your loss.  comfort

Thanks Del.
Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »

Oh no, I am so sad to read this!  You weren't prepared, you weren't ready, and Caitlin wasn't ready.  Only Sophia was ready, God called to her, he had a need for a white fluff, right away!

Hugs to you both. 

RIP Sophia, play and have a good blitz at the Bridge.

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
gabs707

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

Kristen I am so sorry for your you and your family's loss.. It is so hard loosing a pet because they become a part of the family so easily...Her memories will live on! God Bless and My heart condolonces goes out to you  Crying

chichsmum
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:30 AM »

So sorry to hear about your sad loss. I truly know how you feel having both my girls leave me in 2009. Your girl had love and caring while she was with you and that must have been wonderful for her.

Carolyn

Harleysmom (Davina)
Davina
NOVICE

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 04:45:40 PM »

You must be heartbroken! 

I lost my long hair chihuahua back in April with almost the same exact situation as Sophia.  I didn't know he was that sick either. 

I am very sorry for your loss.

Jane

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Rest In Peace Sweet Sopia...

Jane(The Pack Leader)
Dan (B.A.C.A. Supporter)
Patricia & Emily (Our Beautiful Daughters)
Sassy(Tattletale)
Roger(Noble Giant)
Merlin(Magician)
Kristen363
NOVICE

Bichon.ca

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »

Thanks Everyone. Sorry it took so long to reply....good days and bad days...and still I find myself looking for her, expecting her there, and of course when I come across something of hers, or a picture...it breaks my heart all over again. Just last night I was talking to her telling her how much I miss her and how I wished I still had her whinning beside me.
  Part of me blamed/blames myself....I feel like I should have known she was so sick....how could not have known?  I still shake my head at that and replay that morning and no, I just didnt realize...Sad
The other dogs have changed since we lost Sophia...each has taken a piece of her and adopted it.  Such as, Sampson must be in the bathroom with me in the morning when I do my hair....and Ginny must come check on my when I take a bath, Baxter sleeps on my pillow where she slept....Baxter no longer barks at me when I leave...something he did that drove me crazy each time. That is new since Sophia passed.  So many changes, and yet there is still a gaping whole in our lives and hearts.   Caitlin and I both are a bit nervous now....if onwe of the other dogs is sleeping in an odd position or we havent seen it move....scary.  Time I know will help but she will never ever be forgotten and we will love her forever.
   Thank you again for all your kind words.  I appreciate them all

Kristen

Kristen
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »

comfort You musn't blame yourself.It wasn't your fault.She died peacefully at home which was a blessing for her and what she would have wanted.You couldn't have prevented it.Its a part of the grief process to feel guilty and question everything.In time you will find things and see pics and smile as you remember the good times

Be kind to yourself and it will come.Alison

HappyBichons
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »

also very sorry to hear about your loss. 
Lil Toby

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »

I don't know these beautiful doggies but I am shedding a tear for them all.

Lil Toby and Elaine Welch
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: