Author Topic: Getting a new boy from same breeder?  (Read 14061 times)

Offline arwen

• NOVICE
Re: Getting a new boy from same breeder?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
Bev is reserving a baby  :fluff: boy for me  :woohoo:

Offline Alison

• Super G.O.D.
  • Abby ( South Wales )
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
 :laughbounce: Thats great news.Please let us know when the little one is born  :pacifier:  :wub: Alison

Offline arwen

• NOVICE
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2010, 08:28:24 PM »
I am not so sure yet, I am waiting for some more info from Bev but I might have a choice on her litter born Feb 20 or one from January. I will post more info and hopefully pics soon  :original:

Offline Andrea

• G.O.D.
  • Noah
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 09:13:24 PM »
 :woohoo: I am so excited for you.  I know that you were excited about the 2 year old  :fluff: but it is so sweet that your dear hubby wants to go through puppyhood.  I know that you will be so happy to see pictures of your new  :fluff: baby boy.  Please continue to keep us posted and pictures when you can.  :thumbup:

Offline Raewync (Rae)

• Super G.O.D.
  • Livin the life of Riley
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
Gosh what a roller coaster ride you have been on.  I am surprised Drako's breeder didn't offer you a replacement pup, as like others it would seem genetic for him to die so young.  I used to breed cats, and I had a litter once that two of the kittens died at less than three years old.  It was kidney, and we believe it was from the stud I used, a top show cat from Australia, imported by my friend.  I had never had kittens with the problem before, although the stud had all the awards and supposed clearances of diseases there will always be some you can't predict. 

When we lost one of our babies, our 9 year old rotti in September 08, our hearts and backyard was so empty we got another rotti pup in the November, best thing we ever did, she is not our Hannah, but she is a new love who helps us remember Hannah everyday in the fact that she is so different from Hannah.  I hope you find the right little boy and he fills your hearts with love once again

Another Terri creation

Offline MattiesMom (MaryEllen)

• SassySue and MattieMay
  • GURU
  • SassySue and MattieMay
    • Our Facebook Page
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 09:42:45 PM »
Those are the litters that I've seen pix of!  She always posts pix on Facebook when new pups are born.  So you would probably be getting a one of either Brooke's or Nevada's litter.  They were the most recent born.  Bev told a touching story about one of Nevada's pups.  It's the runt and needs extra attention.  Brooke crawled in with Nevada's pups and chose to nurse that one pup.  Isn't that touching?  I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pix of your new baby!!!  MaryEllen

Offline arwen

• NOVICE
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »
Hi Rae, Drako's breeder requested for another deposit when we told her we would like another pup
Thank God I've found this forum and MaryEllen happened to know Bev a reputable breeder and yeah everybody has been very helpful.  :thanks: everyone for your support its just makes things a littler easier with all the disapointments and excitements that i have people here who cares and listens  :blush2:

Offline Raewync (Rae)

• Super G.O.D.
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 06:05:01 AM »
I think unfortunately Drakos breeder sounds in it all for the money.  You are right though MaryEllen is great at offering great help, I hope you get a perfect little bundle of joy.

Another Terri creation

Offline arwen

• NOVICE
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2010, 03:56:54 PM »
Hi Rae, I really don't want to judge Drako's breeder. I'm sure she is a great lady but probably not as good a breeder like the others. I emailed her that I won't be getting anymore puppy from her and that I changed my mind and she repplied saying she was ready to help me out with the next puppy finances she was gonna give me and that to let her know when I'm ready. I just don't have the heart to tell her I found a better breeder.  :ashamed:

I don't know if i should tell her the truth, mike paid a deposit to her too.

Offline Raewync (Rae)

• Super G.O.D.
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2010, 04:38:55 PM »
That is good news from your breeder, that is what a good breeder should do, and really I guess none of us can ever be sure, and maybe Drako was a one in a litter with a problem no one could for see.  I know there were only two kittens in that litter I had with a fault the rest were fine. So I guess you will get your deposit back at least.

Another Terri creation

Offline arwen

• NOVICE
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 02:19:40 PM »
 :thankyou: for all your support. I just wanted to let you know that I finally got my baby  :fluff: he is from Almaza Bichon, she is Bev's friend from Heaven's Bichon.

We just got home with our LOKI (name taken from Norse mythology for god of mischief  :original:)  We pick him up at Vancouver the weekend and he is such a cutie, I will post his pics on a new thread at Pics forum.

Sorry cant stay long, we are working on him to trust me that i wont disappear on thin air. He loves following me around the house and panics when he cant see me like if i close the door going to the bathroom :blush2:

I took some time off so i could get him used to his new home and hopefully get him to be comfy for few hours without seeing mommy coz mommy has to go back to work soon.

Offline Cheryl

• ENTHUSIAST
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 02:23:38 PM »
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So happy for you!!!!   Can't wait to see the pics.   :rule:

Thanks Terri, we love it!

Offline BB56 (Donna)

• ENTHUSIAST
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 02:42:49 PM »
Just catching up with this thread--How exciting for you!  Enjoy every minute!!   :swing:

Thanks Alison!

kate1064

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »
 :thumbup: great news

Offline Alison

• Super G.O.D.
  • Abby ( South Wales )
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
 :cheer: :clap: I'm so excited for you!!! How old is he? We want to know everything and of course :kewlpics: .I'm so glad you have a little one in your arms again  :inlove: Alison