Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
December 06, 2019, 05:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our House Guest!  (Read 4377 times)
Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »

That is MY friend, Teddy!  I LOVE to play with him, he is fun and just my size!  JHe comes to many of MY play dates.

We all went for a walk together the first day he arrived.  The moment I saw him, I thought:  PLAY TIME!  But mum and Auntie Mary Ellen didn't let us off leash and I had to be good.  Sigh.

Since then, it has been too hot and we haven't had ANY play dates!  PHOOEY! I thought I would get to see lots of my friend Teddy during this week.    Instead, Sassy has him all to herself.

- Tasha

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »

Dear Friends,
    Teddy went home last night, FINALLY!  I was so happy that I danced and blitzed around our house for 15 minutes.  We had sort of come to an understanding:  I'm the queen here and Teddy was part of the court.  If I snarl, Teddy must respect that!  But now I can blitz and play again because that usurper, toy destroyer is GONE!  I can finally relax.  Yipee!  Time for another blitz!
Mattie

MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »

Hey Guys,
    I'm so sad cuz Teddy went away!   crybaby  His Mummy took him last night and he was so happy to see her.  I wanted them to stay here and not go so I kept tryin' to get him to play and blitz some more.  But all he wanted to do was sit on his Mummy.  Mattie is so happy cuz now she can sit on our Mummy again.  Now I don't get to roughhouse and roly-poly so much.  Boo-hoo!
Please come back, Teddy!   begging
Sassy

lorraine (Lorraine)
GURU

Bichons are Best, Ella & Gabby are white diamonds!

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 01:45:14 AM »

Goodness, I have enjoyed reading your posts Mattie and Sassy. clapping Perhaps twos company and three is a crowd!  LOL! How do you two get along normally?

Cheryl
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 11:00:15 AM »

Adorable thread, Maryellen.  I didn't see it until today, so I got to read the whole saga at one time. Laughing

Dear Mattie and Sassy,

We only have one word to say --CAROLINE!
The last time she was here, she stayed for 5 whole weeks.  Talk about a mom hog, Teddypoo has nuthin on Caroline.
Mummy says she is just lonesome begging for her own mom, but sheesh, I didn't getta sleep in my special spot next to Mummy for the whole time she was here, No and the growly roly-poly noise early in the morning---- thinking oh yeah that was me and Calli, ashamed Caroline was still snuggled, in my spot with Mummy. nono
Anyway we are happy that all is back to normal at your house, as mummy says, Alls well that ends!!

love, Lacey and Calli

Thanks Terri, we love it!
MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »

My girls usually play well together for short periods.  When Mattie has had enough, she goes to her chair and if Sassy tries to start it up again, Mattie snarls.  Sassy has a lot more desire to keep playing than Mattie.  Teddy likes to play for longer periods and never refuses when Sassy initiates play.  That's why she likes him so much.  Mattie either participated by trying to referee or she just watched them from her chair or the back of the sofa.  Mattie is DEFINATELY my alpha queen and Sassy is the court jester!
Thanks for enjoying my thread.  I love watching their behavior and it's nice to get to share what I think are their feelings and personalities.  MaryEllen

Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »

Teddypoo is adorable. Wub

I know you love him Mattie, he's just on your nerve right now, you're just used to it being you & Sassy. nodding

Just be glad Caroline isn't coming to your house. Laughing

Susan J
G.O.D.

Missy is a 10 year old Texan

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »

Thanks for enjoying my thread.  I love watching their behavior and it's nice to get to share what I think are their feelings and personalities.  MaryEllen

I love reading about their personalities and sibling interaction. Your girls are just delightful.  Wub

Thanks Del
LunasMum (Traci)
EXPERT

Little Luna Lovegood

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »

I'm sure it's been long enough ( blush2 ) that you and Teddy are back on good terms, but it was good to hear that I'm not the only one that has to give a little grrr when someone's in my stuff! ~ Luna.

Thanks for sharing MaryEllen it does show the girls different personalities.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: