Author Topic: A Brief BREED PROFILE of the Bichon Frise!  (Read 12917 times)

Offline SuperMax (Susan)

• Washington, USA
  • Global Moderator
  • Super G.O.D.
  • Buddy & My Angel Max
    • My Max & Buddy Picture Board..
Re: A Brief BREED PROFILE of the Bichon Frise!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 08:54:10 PM »
:hysterical: I get that here too :hysterical: I think he is just jealous :nodding: :laughing:

:laughing: I think so too :laughing: ... :thinking: either that..  :thinking: or he enjoys being able to call me a "b*t*h" and get away with it! :glare: :hysterical:

Offline Annie36

• G.O.D.
  • Mommy's little boy
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »
:hysterical: I think that too....he knows he would be in BIG trouble otherwise :hysterical:

Offline LunasMum (Traci)

• EXPERT
  • Little Luna Lovegood
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »
I have the same thing with both Luna and Pippin (maybe it's cause he is a cousin breed). If Julienne has coaxed them into sitting with her and I move at all, they are both up and at my feet to see what I might do. Julienne gets mad everytime.

So I'd say they are a bit clingy... and also they talk about grooming, and it's not just the brushing. They are white after all and if you want that puffy look, it takes time. Both  :fluff:  :fluff: kids were extremly grungy today. I set aside three hours to get them looking like they should. Very time consuming.

And although the books say exercise requirements are small (compared to other breeds) mine aren't as happy if they don't get their daily walk, the more the better. They have lots of energy.

Offline Molly_Baba

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
Hey i'm new to this. I just got a bichon for my 18th birthday and my 12 year old brother also got one. there amazing little dogs. Lucky is my brothers dog and he is so adventerus but Milo my little man he is always up for a snuggle. Love them to bits.