Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
June 19, 2019, 07:00:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STAND UP & be counted if you have a rescued fluff  (Read 27098 times)
stephdoug

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 11:24:19 AM »

I rescued Bentley in January 2011 He is 3 but was the the stud at a puppy-mill that we were able to shut down in Texas. He never got to be in the grass or loved.  It's been a hard transition for him to trust. But now he is the most amazing,start and loyal guy around. He is my baby!  Laugh and Bounce
OhBichonPlease

Bridget & Daisy

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2013, 02:39:33 AM »

Daisy [either her previous name or the name the shelter gave her - we kept it as tribute] came to her forever home June 20, 2013 from Orange County Animal Services in Chapel Hill, NC. The shelter said she was 5, my vet says 8. We decided 5 suits us more [so we can have more time] and give her birthday as July 4th.
She was surrendered by an elderly man's daughter along with with two other dogs in a poor state, a male adopted out his first day and a female miniature poodle adopted just minutes before we signed the paper work for her on June 19th. I am so grateful and know that if I had been even 1 minute later arriving to the shelter, I would have not gotten to meet my best friend. I looked for her for months, searching online for the perfect companion and I couldn't have ended up with a better dog for me.  Boy Bichon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: