Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 22, 2019, 06:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about DaisyMae (from Rosie)  (Read 2117 times)
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« on: August 18, 2017, 12:50:16 PM »

I'm posting this message on behalf of old member Rosie because..... for some reason I can't post anything because some sign pops up and says something about photo shop and I don't quite know what to do.?

I'm posting it verbatim (with Rosie's permission) as it would be difficult for me to paraphrase or rewrite.

Hi Del it's Rosie and Daisymae I hope you remember us. I can't believe how long it's been. I don't even know if any of the girls remembers us or if their mostly new, but I did see some names that were there with use. Daisy will be 12 ( I believe ) September 5 but I sad because she was panting hard and I went to the vet where she said her limp notes in her neck front legs and back legs were swelled . I felt like a dagger went to my heart! A full X-Ray showed a large mass under her heart and stomach which they believe is her spleen  what can I do make her suffer with radiation and chemotherapy for what to let her suffer through that for what we all know is the inevitable out come. I love her to much and know one should they them. There's a saying here that goes ( If you love them let them go) it's been three weeks and she has a pain and fever pill so far she's been still eating chasing rabbits drinking water . When the time comes the vet will come to the house where she should me on her and my bed where ill lay next to her telling her how much I love her and sing the song I sing to her , but I won't cry until it's done ( she doesn't like me upset.) Daisy will go with dignity and stay in her home forever. BUT until then I hope she has a little more time to chase those rabbits. Del could you post this for me if theirs any of the old group left who knows us. Love Rosie

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 10:48:01 AM »

Very sad update.  I am so sorry to read this Rosie.  Daisy has such a loving HuMom, I know you will look out for her and do what is best for her.

I wonder if you mean photoshop, or photoBUCKET, Rosie?  Photobucket changed their policies and none of our photos show up for free now; we have to pay money for that service.  If it is a photobucket message, you can just ignore and move past it, and still post.  That is what I do.

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »

Oh no- that is just awful!! Of course I remember them very well. I'm so very sorry to hear this.

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 04:19:49 PM »

I am so sorry to hear this Rosie.  We lost our Titch to cancer of the spleen 2 years ago now - it is a horrid disease. You have to be very brave and, as Sandie says, do what is best for her.  It is so hard - I am thinking of you both
Pam

Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »

:nzflag:Thanks so much !!!! I didn't know if anyone was their to remember us. I have to say she seems to have a X-Ray sowing a mass that could be on her spleen her limp notes are so big under her neck and behind her front and back legs ., also now I feel lumps by her female area. She referred to lymphoma . I don't understand WHY ???? She's going on 12 I fed her the best home cooked food , $80 , $70 $100 in different vitamins and antioxidants, minerals. The best and what good was it? She was diagnosed with it six weeks ago and we made a decision and tomorrow at noon she's coming to the house to put her to rest. She still bark, eats and wags that tail. We can see over these six weeks how her throughout is swelling smaller from limp notes and she's breathing harder and panting ,so we will not let her get to gasp for air and choke.we love her enough to let go but I just want to dye. SO I try my best for her not to cry in front of her because she doesn't like to see me upset. I know when she's gone ill cry! Ill ask God WHY ? WHY Would I not see the signs. Why I would want to die her if I could. One thing one of you said your baby pasted with cancer of spleen. Would you tell me how old and how long your fluff lived once diagnosed. To mow will be not just her death but mine also. Tha k you for remembering Daisymae. God Bless and ill be in touch. Love Rosie and Daisymae.

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 10:54:09 PM »

Oh Rosie, I'm so very sorry. I hate cancer. You can do everything right and still have it happen- it just seems so random most of the time. You didn't do anything wrong and you couldn't have prevented it. No one deserves to be sick, but particularly not children or animals. Despite having a career in medicine, I've never come to terms with the randomness of cancer. All I can say is that I'm so very sorry. I wish you peace in time, but know there's not much chance of it in the coming days. ((((Hugs))))

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 11:20:21 AM »

I am thinking of you both at this time.  It is awful but we have to be strong and make the right decision at the right time.  As I read somewhere - better too soon than too late which is, of course, small comfort.
Pam

Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 12:16:15 AM »

Well she's gone this morning. She was having trouble eating and swallowing ,panting more in pain and I couldn't stick pills down her throat anymore . No more forcing her discomfort ,so we new in our heart it was time for the vet to come to our home and put her to rest. I was so scared to watch but I love her to much to not be their. First they had to catch her be cause she was wondering what's going on and that was like a dagger to our heart. She laid her on my bed bad I sat next to her petting her head, so what they shaved her leg to give her a shot I. See her staring at me so I yelled WAIT and got down on my knee and hugged her and told her how she's my love and life my girl always and sang Love you so never let her go) you be here with mom forever in this house until we meet at rainbow bridge I couldn't watch so in 30 second she was at peace and no more pain. I looked at her and she looked like a angel with peace and rest. I got down on my knee and hugged and kissed her all over her face and told her how much she me t to me these 12 years And told God to be with her until we meet again . All I can tell you is all I wAnted to do was lYing and die with her so we could be together forever. But the only thing ill tell you is true that the vet said The best gift and love you could give her was to take away her pain because if she could talk to you she would say ( Thank you Mom for loving me and tale away my pain so don't cry were still together)   your all great lady's so thank you for your kindness.
           Love         Rosie !
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:24:37 AM by Daisy's Mom » Logged

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 12:25:25 AM »

((((((Hugs)))))))
I am crying with you, and I'm sure I am not the only one.

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 03:28:01 PM »

I am so sorry.  The vet spoke wise words and you should take some comfort from that.  She is now pain free
Pam

jude

Ted

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 07:41:07 PM »

Oh my.. I am so sorry to hear this!! I first came on this site 7 years ago and remember you and glorious Daisy Mae.. I haven't been on this site for such a long time and am so very sorry to hear of your loss ..xx

Jude 😀 And Ted Clark ❤❤
bokie
NOVICE

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 04:42:40 PM »

I'm sorry for the passing of DaisyMae, she understands you have done the absolute best for her.

We had to let go of our beloved 22 year-old Chinchilla just couple months ago, it was real though, but I truly think there's a place for these little angels in Heaven.

Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 12:08:29 AM »

Well we brought Daisy home today inside a very pretty wood box with her gold plate that says DAISY MAE 9-5-2005 --- 8-22-2017 we put Kelseys box on top ,she was my beagle I lost 5 months before I got Daisy,so I put their baby pictures on the to you can see.
I'm  turning 70 in October so don't know if ill e Eric do it again considering my age ,but time will tell so it would be another Daisy who looks just like she did.Do you think I should not and be done?

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 09:04:10 AM »

Oh Rosie, I am so sorry for your loss of dear sweet Daisy.

I think you need some time to grieve and adjust to the change in the situation.  And remember, when you get another dog, it will not be Daisy.  It wants to be loved for being itself, not something it can't live up to.

Sending you hugs.

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 10:12:01 AM »

Thanks for your kind words. Ed said I have to get over it.
GET OVER IT? I think men can be heartless ,because he loved her and cried but if I could I'd lay down and went with her. I can't help it she was my hole life  and I was hers.
I will never get over her. I don't understand men and after 54 years ill never understand them. Sorry men to me are useless LOL I hope to rescue a Bichon puppy next summer after I feel stronger about my feelings but Sandi I will love her as much as Daisy with her own personality believe me.
Update is I do cry once in a while but ill improve.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: