Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
March 20, 2019, 08:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope and Pup  (Read 7036 times)
Schnoppy
Jacque Pupsteau-Explorer
ENTHUSIAST

Bichon-Frise.ca

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 09:32:11 PM »

Darwin (and his humans) actually lives on the CA coast, about 5 hours north of SF, 2 hours south of the Oregon border. Schnoppy should stop and say hey if you drive up the coast! It is absolutely gorgeous here, but there is this wee little cultural phenomenon called 'the Emerald Triangle' that we were somehow completely oblivious until we moved here. I can definitely draw a parallel between how it is to live in Manhattan- exciting, but overwhelming on a day-to-day basis, and here- gorgeous, so long as you can 'not see' anything not native to the scenery! Hard to do on a daily basis.

Arman would definitely love more 'Adventures of Schnoppy'. I'm sure he wouldn't be the only one!

Thank you Chris, Arman and Darwin, Thanks

We love that part of Ca. So gorgeous.  And yes - certainly understand about the "farmers" and their harvests.  When I was at UC Santa Cruz - we had to be careful about where we were hiking lest someone unloaded a barrel, or their tiger on us.  On a good note - all the police, cop dogs and UN diplomats have all GONE home.  cheerleader   Now we are able to take a walkies without fear of being frisked, or stopped.  I could also tell the NYC Police were more than happy too. 

We'll try and make some more adventures of Schnoppy/Snowy sometime in the near future.   original

Cheers,

Der Human and his Little Perfesser

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: