Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
August 19, 2019, 11:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waterfall bichons?  (Read 6147 times)
jle

« on: December 23, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »

Does anyone have any experience with Waterfall Bichons in New York?  She's not listed on the bichons.org website.  Thanks!

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »

Not familiar with Paulette.  I notice she does both OFA and CERF testing that is a GOOD thing.  She says she shows, and breeds show quality as well as pets.  If she does, that is a good sign, too. 

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
susie l
NOVICE

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »

Not familiar with Waterfall but, my sister and I both got wonderful, healthy and happy go lucky Bichons from Windstar Kennels owned by Estelle and Wendy Kellerman.  They are also in New York.  They have both pet and show quality and Wendy is a show handler as well.  I lost my girl a year ago and Estelle helped me locate an older Bichon to adopt.  ---Love her to death but can really see how true to breed standard Estelle's dogs are......... By the way Jessie and Sidney both lived beyond 15 years.......

BichonMom86

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 10:39:56 PM »

Hi Jle, I was wondering if you ended up getting a bichonbaby from Paulette? I'm looking for a reputable breeder in the NE area now, and that's why I ask. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: