Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 20, 2019, 03:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bring the Dog Home  (Read 17645 times)
BeauBichon

« on: June 22, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »

So, I'm considering getting a 2 year old who according to his foster mom has good habits.  He goes outside and enjoys spending time in his crate.  However, since I will be bringing him into a new environment, should I crate him the first night and when I leave the apartment or let him loose and see what he does?  I don't want to establish any bad habits early but I don't want to disrupt his routine too much and create confusion.  I would like to introduce him to pads so he can relieve himself in doors if he needs to.  But again, I have read that this can create confusion.  However, he's not a young puppy either. . .Thoughts?

A big THANK YOU for your help.  Hopefully, I will get a handle on all of this soon.  I am doing a ton of research so I appreciate your help.  nodding 
Debbra
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »

My initial thought is that the change to you and your home will be enough and that you should keep whatever other routines of his that you can so if he's used to being crated at night and/or when no one is home then at least initially I would continue those things.  Once he is used to his new home then you could work on changing to routines that you might prefer.

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »

A two year old with good habits sounds WONDERFUL!!!  thumbup However, when you get him home, your idea of good habits and his actions may be two different things.  Laughing
I would listen to what the foster mom says carefully, and like Debbra mentioned, stick as close to his routine as possible, crating him at night and while you are away. As he settles you can change his routine to better suit yours.
Both my fluffs still sleep in their crate at night as that is what they prefer. If we travel and they don't have a crate or confinement they never settle.  no

Thank you Alison!
BeauBichon

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »

LOL Lin :lol:

I will do what you both suggest and follow up with foster mom again for his routine.  After seeing some pics online, I like the idea of starting by letting him out of the crate in the bathroom only (using the crate to block the way--hopefully he won't just hop over it) and then work our way up to more space in the apartment.  I'm still on the fence about whether to pad train him as well. . .I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I'm looking at crates/pads online now!  Much cheaper to get on Amazon than at the petstore but I will have to order soon for it to get here in time.
Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 09:48:52 PM »

Just so you know, you never put a pad in the crate, especially of an older dog as dogs should never go in the crate, they like to keep it clean.
With a two year old he should be able to hold his urine for HOURS! I can't say how many, but once you get on a routine, taking him out for his walks regularly he should have no problem holding it for up to 6 hours easy.
My two go potty 1st thing in the morning, Luigi eats and usually  poop right after, but not Lia she eats much later and doesn't poop until we walk many hours later. If I have to go out ( I'm a stay at home mom) I take them for a walk allowing them to mark on every pole etc. then they are empty for hours while I am out during the day.
He is an adult dog, he can hold it for some time, so allow him time outside to do his business and within a few weeks you will both understand each other.

Thank you Alison!
Debbra
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 10:00:56 PM »

Max was 3 years old when we got him and it has worked out wonderfully but not without some bumps along the way. Like you, we knew a puppy was not for us.   Hopefully the foster mom will be able to give you a blanket or other item from his crate there that you can put in his new crate at your home to ease the transition.  If he likes his crate as she says he will be happy to enter and see it as a safe place while adjusting to his new home.  Max was crated and is now limited to one room while we are out but has never slept in a crate at night.  The foster mom will be able to tell you what routine she had in place with your little guy.

BeauBichon

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 12:33:23 AM »

Just so you know, you never put a pad in the crate, especially of an older dog as dogs should never go in the crate, they like to keep it clean.

I meant to say one of those fleece beds/pillows, not a pee pad.  No peeing in the crate LOL.
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 05:10:12 AM »

That sounds so exciting,when is he coming home? Have you been able to meet him yet? Alison

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 08:25:35 AM »

No peeing in the crate LOL.
  thumbup That is the plan!
So, when do you think you'll get him, and when do you visit with him?

Thank you Alison!
BeauBichon

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »

OK, so I woke up at 5am and checked my e-mail on my phone and the foster mom had responded to my last question.  I had told her that I wanted to think about it over the weekend but kept sending her questions.  This morning, I wrote her back that I wanted to adopt him!   yahoo The I went to Walmart (yes, at 5am! LOL) to get some more supplies.  I still need a brush and a bed for the crate, but I'll probably order online or worst case go to a local pet store.

So, I've never met him  unsure but foster mom sent me 2 additional pics at my request.  She also has a website so I know she isn't a scammer or a mill.  I also spoke with her on the phone and have been sending a barrage of e-mails LOL.  He seems to have been well cared for and at 2 years old, hopefully he'll be with me a looooonnnnggg time. 

BTW (and I probably should have said this sooner, LOL) he's supposedly a havanese!  I know they are cousins with the bichon but I (and his foster) don't think he's 100% havanese.  I think he's a havachon.  I will let you experts decide after I post pics.
Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 09:24:14 AM »

Exciting!  Share photos, want to see NOW!  LOL

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 11:38:36 AM »

Is there any possibility of her selling you 'his' crate? The one he has been sleeping in for 2 years? (If I understand you correctly that he has). Darwin sleeps in a crate by choice and as long as we bring it, we can take him anywhere. It is comfortable and familiar. It sure would make the transition to your home easier if he had a familiar item like that, especially at night.

Also, baby gates are great for keeping fluffs confined to certain areas. You can get pressure mounted ones that don't require you to drill holes. Just make sure he's not a jumper and the height is sufficient.

Good luck!

BeauBichon

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 01:03:44 PM »

Chris, his foster mom will be sending him with his crate.

Sandie, I will post pics as soon as I can!
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 03:37:01 PM »

Aw,you sound so besotted already, lucky little boy . I look forward to "meeting " him online when you post pics.

It is so much easier for us in the UK to meet them first as we are a tiny country compared to the US.Alison

Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »

I agree with Debra !everything she said and others are right. once he's used to everything then give him a test to see if hes trust worthy yet. I bet hes a good boy!

BeauBichon

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:43 PM »

Will it be too soon to give him a bath or take him to the groomer 2 days after he gets home?  I don't want to upset him but I'm finicky about cleanliness and want him to get a good cleaning since he was in a kennel with other dogs. 
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »

I'd be the same. I've never had a rescue dog,but I bathed Abby as soon as she came back when she was a baby.She had had a bath with the breeder,but she still smelled a bit of the litter.

Alison

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 05:39:01 PM »

I would have thought 2 days is a bit quick for groomers to be honest.  You want the bichon to have the chance to settle before you introduce still more new experiences to him.  It will be very strange for him just making the move from foster care.  Mind I am trying to think back as to when our arrived and I really cannot remember how long we gave it.
Good luck anyway
Pam

BeauBichon

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »

Thanks Alison and Pam.  I will probably just do a gentle wash myself then and wait a bit for the groomers.  Then I'll wrap him up in a towel for cuddle time. Smiley  Hopefully he won't fight too much.
BeauBichon

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »

Well, tomorrow is the big day! swing  I'm excited and nervous. 

I still need a bed/pad but I'm not sure what size crate he's coming in so I wanted to wait to get that.  I'm also on the fence about getting a wellness plan (ie Banfield) or actual pet insurance.  I am leaning towards the wellness plan because at least I would be using the services I pay for whereas with insurance, I may not.  Then again, I also heard that paying for preventive services as I go is probably not as expensive as the cost of the wellness plan.  Decisions decisions!  I will try to post pics over the weekend!
MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »

Personally, I would have the groomer do his first bath.  He is likely used to a groomer doing him.  You want to be his "safe" person for now and not do anything that might cause him anxiety.  If you bathe him, you could set your relationship back.  He will not realize that you are responsible for his bath if a groomer does it.  See it from the dog's view and not the human view.  Best wishes tomorrow!

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 10:41:13 PM »

I agree with Mary Ellen.  You should not be giving him the bath until he has had time to bond with you.  That could be 2 weeks, or more, depends how shy he is.

I bet you won't sleep much tonight, so exciting!!

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 11:14:31 PM »

Good point Mary Ellen!  thumbsup
How exciting that you get him this weekend!!! Does "he" have a name, or did I miss that????
I'm looking forward to pictures!!!  yahoo

Thank you Alison!
BeauBichon

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 07:28:33 AM »

I'm still deciding on his name!  I have a list and am trying to narrow down.

OK, I'll hold on a bath for now. . .but I'll at least wipe/wash his feet and bottom LOL.  Hopefully that's a fair compromise Smiley  And maybe his foster did that before shipping him off this morning.  We'll see.

I slept pretty fine although I'm up early--actually I'm surprised at how calm I've been about everything.  I just feel a peace about it.  Maybe it was just meant to be. 

You all were a big help in this and other threads so a huge THANK YOU.
BeauBichon

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 07:30:01 AM »

Also, I'm glad I called Delta about the flight this morning since they said it's usually 2 hours from when they land to when you can claim them.  *sigh* That will put me into rush hour traffic on the way home.  I'm just going to get there early and hope I can take him and get out of there.  We'll see. . .
bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 07:41:57 AM »

Congratulations on your big day!  You get to become a 'parent' today and it will change your life for the better.   Every dog (puppy or rescue) that has come into my house has been bathed right away and it didn't cause any problems.  They probably just thought I was the groomer so accepted it.  Since your pup is flying he might get an upset stomach or soil the crate and you'll need to clean him up.  You know we'll expect pictures later in the day!!!!   nodding

BeauBichon

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »

So, I just tracked my "package" LOL.  He was checked into his first flight and the flight is on schedule, due to land shortly.  I will check on his connecting flight in a couple hours. 

bKay, you make a good point.  If he's soiled, he's getting a bath LOL.
Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 11:52:49 AM »

cheerleader How exciting!!! Take him a drink of water!!!
Where is he coming from? Connecting flights? Poor fella!

Thank you Alison!
BeauBichon

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »

cheerleader How exciting!!! Take him a drink of water!!!
Where is he coming from? Connecting flights? Poor fella!

I was going to bring him a few treats to break the ice.  My understanding is they give the pets food and water in their crates but I will bring a little just in case I need to refill his bowl/bottle.  LOL, yes, he's connecting from the midwest in Georgia before he gets to me in the Northeast.  Hopefully he's comfortable and not too scared. 
susie l
NOVICE

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »

This is so exciting......You won't believe how full your heart can be........

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »

I can't wait to see him home with you.Please don't forget to take pics.Alison

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 04:34:02 PM »

Darwin came by plane from Iowa to San Francisco when he was a pup, and he survived! My husband picked him up, but he didn't really need much other than a hug. He rode on his lap the whole way home (not recommending that) and wouldn't leave his side for days.

BeauBichon

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »

I got him.  He's cute but it's a little scary TBH!  He started barking when I left him in his carrier in the room.  I need to get an actual crate tomorrow because the carrier probably feels like a prison cell.  I'm just afraid the barking will annoy the neighbors. . . 

Otherwise, we walked around the neighborhood.  He pooped after finding his preferred spot LOL.  He seems good so far but I know it's going to take him a little time to get to know me. 
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »

I'm just catching up on this  original Congratulations! I'm sure he is happy to have a place to rest after his journey!

Can't wait to see pictures!

bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »

Glad he arrived safely.  It won't take him any time at all to realize he has a home now.  Here is the kind of crate I use http://www.petsmart.com/product/zoom/index.jsp?productId=2753745
I cover it so it feels more like a den and have used it as a night stand in the past. 

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 09:32:12 PM »

Many Bichons are barkers, try not to go to him when he barks, but only when he settles or he will learn that barking makes you come to him.
I hope the two of you are enjoying your 1st night together.  Boy-on-cloud9

Thank you Alison!
Andrea
G.O.D.

Noah

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »

I am just catching up on this post. How exciting that you have rescued a furbaby and he is now with you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about the start of your furever life together.  Congratulations- you are in for the best time of your life.

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2013, 04:14:11 AM »

I'm glad he's safely home. He's had a very eventful day ,I'm sure he'll relax and be calmer soon.Alison

Wilmot
NOVICE

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 08:00:44 AM »

Congrats to you both and Yes, we need pictures!

BeauBichon

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2013, 08:03:02 AM »

OK, so I don't think he slept last night! LOL.  I'm a light sleeper so I could hear him moving around.  I got up at 4am and let him out of the carrier then tried to lay back down.  He was laying down on the floor but as soon as the alarm went off, he was up.  He follows me everywhere LOL.  Even when I set his food down and walk away, he eats a bit, then runs to find me to make sure I'm still there.  

I took him out before feeding him and he pooped.  He did NOT go in his carrier at all and no accidents inside.  So it seems like he can hold it for at least 9-10 hours and knows not to poop/pee inside.  

The only issue is after I fed him and got dressed to leave he started barking up a storm!  Since I live in an apartment, I can't have that.  I don't want the neighbors to start complaining.  *sigh*  Not sure what to do about that because he always follows me so I know he doesn't like being alone.  I left the window open and put the radio on but it didn't help.  Someone who lives in my building with a dog assured me this was normal and to give it time.

Yes, pics coming soon.  I will have a break after work today and tomorrow so I can post some. 
BeauBichon

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »

Also, he doesn't seem to be into playing LOL.  I tried tossing a ball to him but he got bored with that fast.  I tried the twisty rope but he didn't play with it.  He didn't seem to like the stuffed green dinosaur I got him either.  I guess he's still figuring me out.  He does listen to some commands (ie sit) but not consistently.  I know I have to be patient.
bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2013, 08:30:51 AM »

I follow a routine when getting ready to leave for work.  When Bullett knows it's getting close to the time for me to walk out the door, he hops up on the foot stool and waits patiently for his treat.  I started him off on those dried chicken strips since it takes longer for him to eat them.  Since he is so food driven, he looks forward to me leaving so he can have his treat!  If you have a recorder, you can see how long he barks after you leave.  I've always taped mine to see what they do when I'm gone.  Bullett doesn't nap when I'm home so seems to enjoy the rest when I leave.  Good luck today not worrying about him while you are gone.

pam
ENTHUSIAST

bichons rule

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 01:13:23 PM »

Also, he doesn't seem to be into playing LOL.  I tried tossing a ball to him but he got bored with that fast.  I tried the twisty rope but he didn't play with it.  He didn't seem to like the stuffed green dinosaur I got him either. 
Interestingly non of mine play.  Poppy wll chew on a squeaky toy but the rest don't even bother with that.
It will take both of you time to get settled.  Enjoy
Pam

BeauBichon

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2013, 03:37:51 PM »

I'm so upset! I came home and immediately let him out the crate. He was pissed and started running around then jumping up on me. I get him some water and just as I'm about to take him out he poops ALL over my carpeted floor!!! I know he did it because he was mad!!! So I "punished" him by putting him back in the crate. I'm sorry if i sound cruel but I don't like this at all. Maybe I made a mistake!!! Crying
bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »

How many times did you go to the bathroom from the time you left home until you came back?  He didn't get the opportunity to go, or exercise and was scared and in a new place.  Taking care of a dog is not an easy task at times but confining him to the tiny cage is not the answer.  Just put yourself in his position to understand what he is going through.  I come home for lunch and let Bullett out for a potty break.  He's got free run of the house minus the bedrooms.   Dogs do not do things out of spite.

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »

He was just stressed and lost control of himself .All this is scary and new for him.It'll take time for him and you to settle together . Once you do , it'll get better and better.He ran around and jumped on you as he was so thrilled and relieved you'd come home.He hasn't yet learned you will come home and not leave him forever.

You are so lucky that he loves you coming back so much.

Just think of all the changes and experiences he has had in the last few days and in his short life.

They often poo and pee from stress,but never spite.I found Abby was better with her pen door left open and a pee pad on a tiled floor behind a gate.

Please never use the pen as a punishment.He will hate it and associate it with bad things and you'll have to abandon it.Abby loves her crate as its a safe place full of comfort and nice memories.

Alison

susie l
NOVICE

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 05:47:28 PM »

your furbaby isn't mad or spiteful.......He's terrified and anxious and had an accident.  He may have held it on the plane for nine hours but I'll bet he flew on an empty stomach.   Bichon's have small bladders.  You say you took him out this morning.
Did you also take him out after you fed him.  You may want to attach an Xpen to the outside of the crate and put a puppy pad there in case he can't hold it.  --or cordan off an area with a babygate and puppy pads.   
   As the others have said, that crate should represent all things good and safe........(I give the best treats in there and very rarely close the door)  They've always gone in there on their own.....

Remember he wants nothing more than to please you.  It will just take some time for you both to learn each other's language.  Try not to get too frustrated.   There is much joy and love to come! inlove

susie l
NOVICE

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »

Just wanted to add....... From your earlier posts you seemed conflicted about puppy pads and confusing your furbaby.  Adopting a two year old partially housebroken, I was and am in a similar position. 
I had never used pads with my puppys and they were housebroken very quickly.   But I am also remembering a few Pennsylvania winters with wiith over three feet of heavy snow and storms within a weeks of each other........having to dig out the door, deck and area to potty.......
Add to that the fact most bichons don't like to go in the rain-------

Anyway, I'm starting to like the fact that Olivia is puppy pad trained........ as long as most of the pottying is done outside.   I'm using the four paws jumbo wee wee pads from amazon as well as the extra large size.   For me any smaller and she misses the pad.  (she hugs the edges).  And I get more uses out of that size.  I've tried some other brands but they soak right through.

i'm thinking even though it may take longer and be a little confusing, it may be advantageous for you to have the pads considering that you work and the weather in the northeast......

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »

How are you and your boy doing now?
I hope you have the day off work tomorrow and have a few days to spend just getting to know each other as it is going to take some time to get him settled, maybe months. His eating and toilet routines have been all messed around, he needs to go for long walks, have long naps, eat meals at regular times and learn to trust you to come back and love him. Please be patient, you will see what a great companion he will be, but it takes love and understanding. Ignore the bad and praise the good, he is a good boy, not spiteful.
Please let us know how your are both doing and if you have any questions we are here to help.  comfort

Thank you Alison!
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 12:47:10 AM »

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience when you got home  sad Don't give up though! 
Both rescues I am familiar with have had bathroom issues until my sister and mom figured out their schedule.  They now have a schedule that works best for all of them. 
For instance ... Rico (5 years old - rescued at 3) will only poop on walks.  And will run away if he hasn't had his walk - or will hide in the house and do his business.  It took a while to figure out what time of day he needed walked and how frequently. 

Don't give up.  He's confused and you are both learning.  I know how it is being particular about your space, and cleanliness.  I know when either of mine have an accident inside I get irritated because of the mess. But once you learn and he learns too, you will have less messes I think  original
It just takes time.

On the issue of playing ... this also takes time.  Leave the toys out and he may surprise you and want to play sometime.  Both of my parent's dogs did not like toys at first.  Rico has lived with them for 2+ years and still doesn't care of toys and won't play, but Zoey has warmed up to them and will play every once and a while.  I know neither of mine will play or take treats when they are stressed, so he may still need to settle.

Good luck  original I hope that things are getting easier.

Debbra
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 11:33:15 AM »

Don't stress too much it is very early days for both of you.  Max was three years old when we got him and we had some housetraining issues in the early weeks as well until we settled into a routine that works for all of us (or some would say until Max taught us the routine that worked for him  nodding ) .  There may be some trying days ahead but it will all be worth it.

I have to agree with the not using his crate as punishment.  The idea of it is to be their den, their safe place so you don't want him to have any negative feelings attached to it.

Although I suggested leaving things the same initially to give him time to adjust if accidents are going to be really stressful for you then it may be best to start with puppy pads right away to avoid the upset to both of you.

Not sure why you thought he was "pissed" when you came home.  Running around and jumping on you doesn't necessarily equal upset.  Max does this every time when we return home and he's just happy to see us.  Doesn't matter if we've been gone an hour or at work for 8 hours, we get the same reaction.  Sometimes he's still bouncing with excitement as we try to get the harness on to take him for a walk. 

As for playing, Max doesn't really play either.   If he's got a bone he might toss is around but otherwise he was never interested in balls, stuffed toys, chew toys  no    Then a few years ago we did a secret santa exchange and Gabby & Ella sent him a stuffed sheep and he loves it.  He will carry it around, toss it around, take it upstairs when we go to bed.  It's the cutest thing and there is a photo thread on here. Bought some other toys that were similar but no dice.  I thought I might have to get Lorraine to send another from New Zealand but actually stumbled on one in a pet store here one day.  It doesn't make the same noise but looks the same on the outside so now we have at least too.  Anyway, my point was not to worry about him not "playing" as you thought he might.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: