Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 17, 2019, 11:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zoey has a Forever Home!---> again :)  (Read 9337 times)
BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

City Girl Living in the Suburbs

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 11:48:57 PM »

That's fantastic and I am so happy it worked out that way! Lucky Zoey! Good work!

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 12:21:02 AM »

Josselyn, I'm so happy Happy 2 to read your latest update!!  I think it's MEANT TO BE!! nodding 
Afterall, your mom was (one of) the first to have heard about Zoey fluff being abandoned.

I just have one concern whistling....... Will your mom & sister promise to pictures provide pics? Laughing
Better yet, ask them to join PC-type bichon.ca ..... they have another Bichon, Rico fluff!!

Again, KUDOS rock for everything you (& your family) have done for Zoey fluff.

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »

Yeah!!! Great news!!! WooHoo!!!!

MattiesMom (MaryEllen)
SassySue and MattieMay
GURU

SassySue and MattieMay

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »

That is very good news!  It is such a joyous feeling when you've helped to settle a rescued dog into a new, forever home.  Thank you for caring enough to do so much work to help Zoey.  You are a fluff angel!

bokie
NOVICE

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »

yay! great news. Zoey is truly blessed to have met your family!

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 05:40:06 PM »

Excellent news!  Great job, you.  Hooray!!!

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
lorraine (Lorraine)
GURU

Bichons are Best, Ella & Gabby are white diamonds!

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 06:11:38 PM »

This is a wonderful outcome, I hope your Mum will have many happy years with Joey.  clapping

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 07:38:25 PM »

That wonderful news and is the perfect outcome!!! Well done to you and your family for making it possible.

Please give us updates and let us know how she is getting on.Would your Mum like to join us here? Alison

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »

Thanks everyone!  Sounds like Zoey is adjusting well.  I have been getting text message updates  original
She's still restricted in how much she can do until her spay incision is healed more, but so far she is getting along with Rico, and exploring all the rooms of the house   original

I just have one concern whistling....... Will your mom & sister promise to pictures provide pics? Laughing

I made sure this was part of the deal!  I miss her a lot already ... so I'm wanting picture too!   original

This whole experience has made me respect people who rescue dogs often even more than I already did.  I knew it was a lot of work and commitment ... but WOW!  It's hard not to fall in love with them and you just want the best possibly life for them  original

I'm hoping to take a day trip over to see Zoey really soon ... I think Kilo already misses her so he will be excited.  Sumo was happy to have his bed back in its regular spot in our room  wink1 But I know he will be excited to play with her when we see her again. 

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 12:38:49 AM »

And to add to our theory that Zoey was abandoned ... the problem of people dumping dogs is so bad where my mom lives!  This last week someone witnessed an SUV pull off the highway and dump two pugs out the window and drive off!!!  mad1 
I don't understand people. 
I'm just happy we were able to help Zoey!! I can't imagine any of our fluff being abandoned and alone  cry1

barofgold (Paula)
Paula, owned by Louis and Coco in the UK
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 02:18:10 PM »

And to add to our theory that Zoey was abandoned ... the problem of people dumping dogs is so bad where my mom lives!  This last week someone witnessed an SUV pull off the highway and dump two pugs out the window and drive off!!!  mad1 
I don't understand people. 
I'm just happy we were able to help Zoey!! I can't imagine any of our fluff being abandoned and alone  cry1

Good Lord  crazy what possesses those people to be able to commit such an act of cruelty is beyond me  Crying

I am glad that Zoey is going to be staying in your family and will visit you and your  fluff fluff for sleepovers  Kicking

Thank you Del Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: