Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
March 18, 2019, 05:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zoey has a Forever Home!---> again :)  (Read 9827 times)
barofgold (Paula)
Paula, owned by Louis and Coco in the UK
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »

goodjob that sounds like the perfect solution for everyone, well done you  rock

Thank you Del Smiley
Susan J
G.O.D.

Missy is a 10 year old Texan

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »

Wonderful news   Clap

Thanks Del
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »

Scratch that  sad
Zoey won't be going to live with my grandpa ... so we are back to square one. 
It's a long story, but basically they didn't feel they would be able to give her the care she needs. 

I'm thankful, I guess, that she didn't go to live with them and then have to come back.  She deserves to be in one loving home for forever.  She's such a sweet girl and I don't want to see her go from home to home. 

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

City Girl Living in the Suburbs

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »

Aww, thats a shame! It seemed like such a perfect scenario. You're right that its better that they decided now and not after Zoey showed up with her suitcase. I hope she finds her one loving home forever. I'm sure you are not going to let it happen any other way. Keep up the good work.  fluff

bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »

That's too bad about her new home.  Still a chance she might make a home with you then, right?   wink1

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »

sad Good things come to those that wait.  wink1

Thank you Alison!
barofgold (Paula)
Paula, owned by Louis and Coco in the UK
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 06:49:04 PM »

Never mind, if it was meant to be then it would have happened, things have a way of sorting themselves out, meanwhile she is safe with you  Hug

Thank you Del Smiley
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 12:20:12 AM »

Thank you all for your encouragement and kind words! 
I agree, if it would have been meant to be, it would have happened.  I just want her to have a good home where they love her as much as we do.

I will keep everyone updated  original I really want her to get settled somewhere!  I realized today that I have been trying to not act like her home is here, while at the same time trying to make her comfortable.  I just know that if I stared feeling like this was home for her she would never leave  original Not that that would at all be a bad thing ... because we truly love having her.  We just live in such a small place ... and will for at least the next two years while we in school. 

In the mean time I will just do homework and cuddle with Zoey and the boys original

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 02:07:29 AM »

awman That's too bad.  But like you say, better that she goes to a "for-sure" nodding forever home, rather than go from one home to another (to another).  Keep us posted about other potential adopters.  Meanwhile, Bianca & I are sending Bichon hugs Hug & kisses Kiss to Zoey.

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »

I'm sorry it didn't work out.I know you'll make sure she has a great home.I hope you find just the right one soon.Alison

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »

I agree, this way is lots better than shifting her around.

Enjoy your snuggles! Somehow, I suspect not much homework will get done!   eyebrows

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »

Oh shoot! I'm sorry that fell through.

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »

I really appreciate everyones encouragement!  We have been super busy around here the last couple of days and I wasn't able to post. 
Zoey got her energy back after her spay and was a lot to handle for some reason haha  original

So I do have news about her new home!  After a long talk my mom decided to take her home with her today   nodding
My mom never didn't want to take her ... she just felt that Zoey could make someone really happy and we hoped we would find that place where Zoey would be well taken care of ... but we hadn't yet.
She really loves Zoey and I think Zoey is going to love living in their big house and running around their yard! 
My mom and sister came today to bring their other dog (Rico - 4 year old bichon) to the holistic vet here for a check up ... so we got the clear from the vet to send Zoey home with them today.

My house is so empty feeling!!! The boys have been napping since I got home ... so it's weird to have a quiet house  shhh
I'm going to miss her a lot!  Thankfully they are only an hour away and we visit often. 

I'm thankful that I will still be able to see her and help with her care in the future.  I already promised to be Zoey's sitter when my parents need to be away for a few days  original  I know the boys will enjoy when she comes for a sleep over. 

I really really really appreciate everyone here!  I don't know what I would have done through all of this without your support and encouragement.
 Thank You

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 10:42:41 PM »

Ahhh, what a happy ending  cloud9
You and your family has done so much for her, she is one lucky little girl.  cheerleader

Thank you Alison!
bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 11:28:23 PM »

clapping Still a win, win situation!  I'm glad you will still be able to see her often and even dogsit her.  Your boys are probably exhaused with the extra excitement and will sleep for a couple days.   When I dog sit, Bullett has to rest up afterwards.   K

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: