Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 17, 2019, 11:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Advise: Abandoned Bichon  (Read 10093 times)
Josselyn
NOVICE

« on: January 31, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »

Earlier this week a bichon was found next to the highway that borders the school my mom teaches at.  They put out the word that a dog was found and put her picture on Facebook and we have been checking Craigslist and other sites for missing dog posts.
No luck at all finding her owner.  Her condition has made many of us think she was abandoned. She does not have tags, is under weight, and was very dirty and matted.
I haven't been able to go meet her yet, but my sister helped groom her.

The woman who is currently taking care of her has two big dogs and two cats already and thinks she may not be up for taking care of this dog much longer. 
My mom has suggested for me to take her until we can find a forever home.

Any advice?  I don't want to do the wrong thing here. I'm also worried that if I agree to this and an owner comes forward I won't be able to give her back to someone that allowed her to get into this condition.

I would love any advice!!

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »

Thats so sad.Would Small Paws or an anaimal rescue be able to help?Maybe she got into the bad condition as a result of being lost.

If she was abandoned then the owners won't turn up.

I can understand you being reluctant to hand her back if she's been neglected.I once took a neighbours cat to an animal rescue,without their knowledge ( making sure it was a no kill one and watching he was adopted ) when I knew he was being badly neglected.Alison

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »

Has the local dog pound been notified?  If so, you can arrange to adopt from them and then the 'owner' has no recourse against you.

You or someone you know can also call them for info -- in some communities, if the dog is unclaimed after a set amount of time, you can keep the dog. 

Finally, if the dog goes through a rescue, then you can keepo the dog that way too.

Did anyone take photos before the grooming?  This helps make a case that the dog was abandoned.  The ACO automatically does this as part of building a case.

Has the dog been to a vet?  Whether you keep the dog or get a rescue involved may depend on how much vetting she / he needs.  A rescue will take care of all the vetting prior to putting the dog up for adoption.

So Sumo is going to have another doggie in the house?  COOL!

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:17:58 PM »

Allison - I'm not sure about Small Paws, but I was going to contact a local rescue to get their advice.  I was thinking the same thing about her condition being the result of being lost.  From what I have heard (since I haven't actually met this dog yet) She is very under weight, has horrible dental issues (won't let anyone even look in her mouth long enough to see) and is very under weight.  My mom said that the dog is smaller than Sumo and only weighs 9 pounds or so.  The fact that she was found along a highway just adds to the suspicion that she was dumped ... but we may never know.

Sandie - I so wish I was closer to my mom so I could have been there when the dog was found.  I don't think they took pictures before she was bathed, but I do have one of after ... but she doesn't look that bad from the picture.  I will ask about that though.
I will also ask if they contacted the pound. 

I'm not looking to keep the dog ... I think three would be too many right now.  Especially since we are still in puppy stages with Kilo.  If the lady decides that her home isn't the best for this dog and wants me to take her, my goal would be to get her to the vet and get her healthy until a forever home can be found. 

Someone did take her to the vet ... but did not know anything about what to ask or anything.  I'm not sure that they learned anything from the vet.  From what I have found out she has a metalic small and brown staining around her rear ... The first thing that came to mind was an anal gland issue.  But as far as I know they didn't have that checked at the vet. 

Since I would just be technically fostering this dog if it works out for her to come here, should I contact the rescue and have the adoption process go through them? 

This is all happening so quickly! So thank you for your advice!

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »

If you are not planning to keep the dog, you can either sign up and if you qualify, you can foster her.  Or the dog goes to one of their foster homes.

I am rather glad I don't recall where you live, J, as I'm already thinking "can I take her?"  LOL NO no no, I have to keep reminding myself of this.

Now your info may be lacking, but geesh what did they take her to the vet FOR?  Did they get an age estimate?  Or a check up?  Anal glands, if she needs them expressed, she is hurting and will feel lots better once that is done.  LOL  could be you just don't have the info, so I best stop there!

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:47:40 PM »

Okay, I will contact the foster in my area and see what they recommend.  I emailed my mom asking if someone had contacted the shelter there and what else they had done to try and find the owner besides facebook and craigslist. 

I live in Washington State  original  so not close enough  original  I'm glad to have your knowledge though! 

I have no clue what they took her to the vet for  sad I pretty much said the same thing you did.  I asked my mom a ton of questions via text while she was with the dog and the lady said she didn't know answers to any of them.  Not her fault ... but it didn't seem like they learned anything from the visit.  The vets in the town where my mom lives have all started doing free initial visits for new dogs and puppies ... pretty much they check the weight and heart and that's it.  So maybe that's all they did?  I don't know.  If she comes here we are going to the vet ASAP.
And I know that they did not get an age estimate. 

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:32:15 PM »

I just heard back about whether or not someone contacted the shelter.  Sounds like they have and put an ad on the radio.  They also contacted local vets.

I will hear from the lady tomorrow.  If she wants me to take the dog we may have a third fluff running around here soon!  I really wish I didn't feel like she has been abandoned by her owner  sad

Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »

we may have a third fluff running around here soon! 

Charge up the camera batteries!!!

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

City Girl Living in the Suburbs

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 07:43:06 PM »

I assume the vet checked for a microchip and didn't find one? How could anyone abandon a Bichon? It breaks my heart and I just can't fathom it. I'm glad you and your mom are taking care of the poor fluff.

Who knows, maybe there will be a 3rd cutie in your siggy soon!  eyebrows

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 09:31:05 PM »

The poor girl. I hope she is just lost and someone come forward for her.
It would be hard to not fall in love if she came to your home

Thank you Alison!
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 12:22:33 AM »

Kelly - I do know that they didn't mind a microchip.  And she wasn't wearing a collar, so no tags  sad 
I don't know how anyone could abandon any dog ... just makes it even more sad when it's a bichon  sad

Lin - I agree!  If we didn't live in a 2 bedroom condo I would just keep her forever.  I know I am going to fall in love.  I think I would love having a little girl around  original  I love Sumo and Kilo but they are such boys! haha

I will know more about what's going on tomorrow  original

Thank you all for your help!

barofgold (Paula)
Paula, owned by Louis and Coco in the UK
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 08:08:13 AM »

Good luck with doing what's right for this little one  thumbsup

Thank you Del Smiley
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 04:09:41 PM »

Looks like she will be coming to stay with us.  My mom is brining her this afternoon. 

I know I should introduce my two to her in a neutral location ... Any other advice? 

My mom says she is very matted and smelly ... should I run out and buy some clippers to clip the matted hair. Or just scissor them out and wash her? 

I'm going to try and get her into a vet tomorrow ... but may have to wait until Monday. 

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 04:12:48 PM »

All I can say is what a lucky little girl to have found you  nodding Love Eyes  and well done for helping her  rock clapping cheerleader.Alison

Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 05:31:45 PM »

Poor little darling.  I hate that she had a hard time of it.

Once she gets to the groomer she won't be smelly anymore, plus the mats hurt her, so she'll feel better too.

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Good luck. ?

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »

She will be here in a few hours.  I'm terrified for some reason!  I went out and got a bed and a toy for her, also a pink harness and collar.

Hopefully this all goes smoothly!  I will post pictures when I have a minute  original

Thanks for all of your encouragement.  I know this is the right thing to do ... it's just so scary not knowing what will happen.

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »

I'm sure you will take great great of her. If you can get her to see the vet tomorrow, I would ask them to shave her down. If she is really severely matted, it is easy to injure the skin with clippers.

Like you said, neutral territory is best for the initial introduction. I would probably wait to introduce her to your dogs until you are fairly certain she is healthy. Wouldn't want to spread fleas or illness. I tend to be overly cautious.

Let us know how it goes!

bKay, Bullett & Coco
NOVICE

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »

Josselyn - I've had 3 or 4 dogs come in matted to the skin in some areas, fleas, ticks, dried poo matts and terrible stench.  I first bath them and leave them lathered up for about 5-10 mins which will kill most of the fleas - any soap suds will suffocate the fleas.  This gives you some bonding time with them by being loving and gentle especially when you wrap them in a towel to dry them.  Then clip out the matts, any hair in the eyes and mouth and kill the other critters the soap didn't take care of.  Generally they need another bath to get rid of the flea poo and remaining stench. I get them to where they can be combed out.  It doesn't matter how terrible they look as your groomer can fix that.  You'll need to worm her right away if she hasn't been.   Like Kelly said you don't want to infect your household. 

I don't think you will have any trouble with her.  They just seem to know you care and are making things better for them and I've found they act better than mine first time I handle them.  They don't know what they can get away with yet!   original 
Good luck and make sure to take before and after pics. 
K

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 03:35:16 AM »

Thanks Kelly and Kay!
I didn't get a good look at her until after the vet had closed. My regular vet only does exams during the week so I made her an appointment for Monday. Unfortunately I think she needs to be seen sooner, so I will call and see if I can get her in somewhere tomorrow morning.

When I was trimming her up before her bath (just scissored her like I do Sumo) she would not let me touch her rear. Even her back legs seemed to bother her. She is matted so badly on her back legs ... I'm sure that alone hurts.
I think she may have a bladder infection ... She had several accidents in the house but just dribbles ... And she squat very weird. Several times outside she squatted and tried to walk while she peed and again only seemed to pee a little.  I ran out and bought doggie diapers to cut down on the little accidents in the house.
She also is scooting.
So lots of things to talk to a vet about tomorrow!  I'm hoping they can clip her legs and rear.

I'm also not sure that she is fixed ... Another thing they did not learn from the vet. In her condition I can't believe a vet would not exam her more closely!  Pretty rediculous.

I'm on my ipad now so I will get on a computer tomorrow and post some of the pictures. I took some before I bathed and and after.  original

Georgia Girl (Vikki)
NOVICE

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 04:33:02 AM »

Oh the poor doll  sad I hope they can figure out what's going on with her tomorrow and get her all fixed up. I can't believe any vet allowed her to come into their office in that rough of shape without giving her a thorough exam at least. 

I'm so glad that she is with someone who cares even if it can't be a permanent solution.

Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 05:49:55 AM »

Aw poor baby.It sounds so sore and uncomfortable.I hope your vet will see her sooner.

She is so lucky to have someone make her feel good again.I hope you can find her a permanent home soon.Alison

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 10:27:22 AM »

Oh the poor thing! She may not be able to squat properly because of the matted clumps pulling her skin taut. I hope you can get her seen today. Thanks on behalf of all of us fluff-lovers for getting her back to health and happiness!

barofgold (Paula)
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 10:49:41 AM »

Poor little love  sad 

The only dog that I have had dealings with that had severe matting was one I went to collect for Bichon Rescue, he was at another rescue workers home and I must admit to being terribly shocked that they could leave him like that.  He was obviously in severe pain when the matts caught and gave some really pitiful yelps on the way to his new home.  The lady that took him immediately got him into her groomer that afternoon and had him shaved right down and then his nicer life began.

It beggars belief that a vet wouldn't carry out a full examination on such a sad case but, she is with you now and it shines through that you are pulling out all stops to get her on an even keel ready for someone to love her forever.

The scooting could be any number of things from discomfort from the matts to infected anal glands and if she is wandering when peeing/pooping she could be constipated or have a bladder infection like you think.  I know when Louis was suffering continually with his anal glands (they were removed years ago) he used to struggle with his motions and 'wandered'

rock To you for helping this little one  Hug

Thank you Del Smiley
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 12:40:39 PM »

That's for all of the advice!  I didn't think about the mats causing her to squat weird, so I will keep that in mind. 

Before I saw her I didn't understand why no one else was stepping up and saying they would take her at least for a while ... now I see though.  It's so sad. 

I really appreciate being able to come here for help.  I'm so overwhelmed but you guys make it a lot better!  original

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 12:47:05 PM »

Poor girl, I do hope you can get her some care quickly, she sounds so needy.
You are an  angel for helping her.
 Thanks for keeping is posted.

Thank you Alison!
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »

No vet will see her today Sad
I'm going to work on posting pictures soon.

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »

We have decided to call her Zoey  original  It was on a list of popular names for this year, so I'm hoping her forever home will like it.

Before:

After the bath and little grooming I was able to do ...

It was really late by the time I was done and we were all exhausted.  She hopped in her crate and I decided to give the boys bully sticks.  She seemed interested so I gave her one of her own. 
Sorry this isn't a great picture.  I'm sure I will get more today.

After they were done chewing she decided to join us on the couch for some cuddles.  She is such a love bug!  Too bad her breath is so bad!  sad

Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can make her comfortable until we see the vet on Monday?  If she has a bladder infection, is there anything I can do to comfort her? 
And she still don't let me touch her back legs, so we will have to wait until Monday to get her fixed up. 

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 02:57:12 PM »

Poor little thing. She's so lucky to have you to help her.

darwinsmom (Chris)
GURU

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »

Do you have any urgent care centers where you are? I would have to have her go all weekend if she's that uncomfortable.

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 03:05:26 PM »

We don't ... unfortunately.  Vets here are so annoying.  I called everywhere this morning as they opened and one told me they don't have a vet in on the weekends and the other two didn't have time to see her.  They also tend to not give advice over the phone.  Which I understand to a point ...

She seems okay and is playing and running around ... I just worry that she is uncomfortable and I don't have any experience with females so I'm not quite sure what to do.

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »

I would suggest offering Zoey lots of fresh water. Maybe you could give her some cranberry, too? I'm not sure what else you can do to help at home, other than what you have already been doing, which is making her as comfortable as possible.

You can see her inner cuteness showing through! I can't wait for the "after" pics when she's doing well.

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »

Thanks Kelly.  We showed her how to use the lix-it in her crate ... but I will monitor how much she drinks. 

She has such a cute personality.  I can tell she just wants to be loved!   original

barofgold (Paula)
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »

Oh bless her heart  Wub

My Coco has never had bladder problems but I know cranberry helps in us humans as does drinking plenty, like Kelly mentioned.

Good luck, Zoey sounds like she wants to settle and be loved so hopefully each day will bring positive things  Love Eyes

Thank you Del Smiley
Alison
Super G.O.D.

Abby ( South Wales )

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »

She sounds like such a sweetie.She looks so scared and wary in the first pic,and so much happier already in the last.

I'm sure by this time next week she'll feel so much better.Alison

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 06:49:15 PM »

Good pictures  thumbsup
Honestly Josselyn, if she is running around and wanting to play I doubt she is in any significant pain. In the last picture where she is laying on her side she is obviously relaxed and as you say a real love bug. She may have been piddling due to anxiety and all the mats can't be comfortable.
I would be more worried about my own pets as she could have fleas, parasites of other disease as there is no knowing where she has been.  sad I am not trying to be mean,  No but I would handle her very little and keep her confined to a smaller space. She looked very comfortable in that crate and as long as she is comfortable and eating and having water she is 100% better than where she was a week ago on the side of the highway.
I would try and get a fresh stool sample on Monday before you go to the vet. Hopefully they can get a urine sample, and maybe give her an Rx to take the edge off before she goes to the groomer. Once she gets to the groomer and gets all the mats off and a good bath she may not be as sensitive about her back end, but some pups just are. My Lia HATES having her back end combed or even touched.
Good luck, you are an  angel to help her.

Thank you Alison!
Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »

She really does look happier today.  She is napping peacefully in her crate.

Thanks, Lin for the encouragement.  She is running around and jumping ... so maybe it's not as bad as I originally thought.  Hopefully she continues to act this good so I don't worry until Monday when she can be seen.
We are trying to keep her in her crate.  She makes the most awful sounds when she wants out though ... so hopefully she is cleared to be around Sumo and Kilo.  I looked carefully for fleas and didn't see any ... but doesn't mean she doesn't have something else contagious.

Thanks for the advice about getting a stool sample ... I have sent off an email to my vet to see what I can bring in, so thanks for the reminder  original

Georgia Girl (Vikki)
NOVICE

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 08:53:08 PM »

stop Just a quick word here (trainer in me coming out, so sorry sorry1). Don't let her out of the crate when she is making a fuss  No. It will teach her that is alright and she will always do it. I know she is pitiful and needs extra loving etc. but getting that habit started now it will be extremely difficult to get rid of later.

Georgia Girl (Vikki)
NOVICE

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 10:38:45 PM »

I really am incredibly sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds with that bit of advice like I said my inner trainer is simply screaming at me saying that one becomes a problem so quickly and is so difficult to stop. I still believe you are doing a wonderful, amazing, fabulous thing by helping this poor sweet baby!!!

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 02:28:32 AM »

stop Just a quick word here (trainer in me coming out, so sorry sorry1). Don't let her out of the crate when she is making a fuss  No. It will teach her that is alright and she will always do it. I know she is pitiful and needs extra loving etc. but getting that habit started now it will be extremely difficult to get rid of later.

Don't worry  original I completely agree with you.  I don't let her out when she makes noise. All I meant was that her noise is particularly unique haha.  She's very verbal!  original  So it's really hard to ignore.
Not paying attention to her when she makes the noise, but instead only giving her attention when she's quiet has worked great.
She seems to be getting used to being in her crate. 

She has done very well tonight.  She wasn't drinking out of her lix-it in the crate or the water bowl so I made a stew out of her dinner.  So hopefully she is getting enough liquids  original

I've also been in contact with a rescue in my area ... they place dogs in no-kill programs in the Seattle area.  If I decide to go that route it takes about two weeks to get her placed.  They also want to wait to decide until after her vet check Monday.  There is another rescue in a near by town that does fostering ... but they are really overwhelmed.
So I will make a decision after she sees the vet  original

BB56 (Donna)
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »

Poor little Zoey(love the name!)  She looks very sweet and I am sure she is feeling better having some love and someone to care for her.  You are doing an amazing job and I hope the vet is able to help her feel more comfortable.  thumbsup

Thanks Alison!
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »

Josselyn, kudos rock to you for everything you've done (thus far).  You're an angel! angelwings  Zoey fluff is a wee bit of a girl isn't she Wub?  I'm sure she'll thrive under your care comfort, especially with the home-cooked meals hungry.  Even if you're not keeping her, I know you're doing your BEST by her HugI hope I know you will get answers at the vet tomorrow (re: suspected anal gland issue, spayed or not spayed, etc).  And I'm really hoping+praying hard that Zoey fluff has a heart forever home heart soon... be it yours, or one that the rescue lines up. 

BellasMommy (Kelly)
EXPERT

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 11:44:10 AM »

Another way to encourage little Zoey to drink water is to mix about a teaspoon of natural applesauce into a cup of water and give it to her as a treat.

Josselyn
NOVICE

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 12:50:05 AM »

Poor little Zoey(love the name!)  She looks very sweet and I am sure she is feeling better having some love and someone to care for her.  You are doing an amazing job and I hope the vet is able to help her feel more comfortable.  thumbsup
Thanks, Donna!  I really hope we get a lot of answers from the vet tomorrow.  I have a list of questions ready!

Josselyn, kudos rock to you for everything you've done (thus far).  You're an angel! angelwings  Zoey fluff is a wee bit of a girl isn't she Wub?  I'm sure she'll thrive under your care comfort, especially with the home-cooked meals hungry.  Even if you're not keeping her, I know you're doing your BEST by her HugI hope I know you will get answers at the vet tomorrow (re: suspected anal gland issue, spayed or not spayed, etc).  And I'm really hoping+praying hard that Zoey fluff has a heart forever home heart soon... be it yours, or one that the rescue lines up. 

Thanks Del  original Zoey is very little.  She is probably 2 inches shorter than Sumo and I'm guessing about 10 points.  I'm thinking she could gain about 2 pounds or so.  And she is loving my homecooked meals!  She dances around as soon as I get the bowls out to start getting dinner ready. 
She wasn't eating very much at the last home she was at, but acted hungry all the time.  So I'm glad she is enjoying my food  nodding

Another way to encourage little Zoey to drink water is to mix about a teaspoon of natural applesauce into a cup of water and give it to her as a treat.
Awesome tip! Thanks!  I will grab some applesauce tomorrow.  I have gotten her to drink more today with her food, but I think she probably needs to be drinking more. 

We go to the vet tomorrow afternoon, so I will update when we get home  original

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 12:11:37 PM »

I can't wait to hear what the vet has to say!  cheerleader

Thank you Alison!
Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »

Reading along, so tempted to say I will take her! Obviously I have lost my mind!  Laugh Hysterical

Such a sweet little face!

~*~ Catherine, missing her little Buddy   fluffangel , but now I have two new best friends!  fluffbop

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 11:00:49 PM »

Thanks Del  original Zoey is very little.  She is probably 2 inches shorter than Sumo and I'm guessing about 10 points.  I'm thinking she could gain about 2 pounds or so.  And she is loving my homecooked meals!  She dances around as soon as I get the bowls out to start getting dinner ready.  She wasn't eating very much at the last home she was at, but acted hungry all the time.  So I'm glad she is enjoying my food  nodding
I knew it! Laughing thumbsup Thanks for replying, and for the new update.

Members arrow click here for the latest update on Zoey fluff.

Briana
NOVICE

Fluffs: Coke & Pepsi

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 05:26:31 AM »

wonderful of you to take her in Josselyn, and your mom too. poor little girl she is a wee one and cute.

THANK YOU ELLA FLUFFELLA for the beautiful sig. Ella & AnnMarie you are missed! Come back!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: