Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
June 16, 2019, 12:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEND ME A BICHON PUPPY  (Read 7526 times)
Carol
Keep Smiling :)
G.O.D.

Angels without wings are called Friends.

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 12:38:08 PM »

Such a beautiful idea, Del and the poem left me with a lump in my throat. I had never read it before, and now with Ozzie's illness, I think about what I will do if and when his time comes.
I do think that this is all part of the grieving process as an individual and as a group. Just to name the two on your list so far, it still amazes me that the passing of Max and Harry, neither of whom I have met or had any physical contact, hit me like it did. I was truly heartbroken.
My heart was so touched by the loving grace of Marilyn and Susan at the time of their sweet boys passing. It goes to show that the bonds of friendship do run deep and strong, even across the miles.
So, to each and every one of you, who have let their  fluff pass over Rainbow Bridge taking so much love with them, please know that you are in my heart and when it happens in my life, I will try to take what I have learned from you all and use it to help me.

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 01:27:50 PM »

Thanks you - the poem is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes.

When I called the groomers yesterday, to confirm Denny and Dexter's appt, I slipped up and said Buddy's name instead. He has been on my mind a lot lately, I was never owned a dog before we got him, and now I miss him so much.

Buddy was born on Nov 9, 1997 and joined our family on March 22, 1998 - on my son's 10th birthday.

Buddy left us suddenly on Feb 14, 2010.

~*~ Catherine, missing her little Buddy   fluffangel , but now I have two new best friends!  fluffbop

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »

Carol, your lovely note touched me.  I think all of us, at one time or another, have thought of what we'll do Crying or in my case, how will I ever manage or survive when it's my time closedeyes to return Bianca to God.  I 'hear' you about being 'hit' with Max's angelwings & Harry's angelwings passing.  Each time I hear of a Bichon's passing, sadness overcomes me Crying, but I was really "shaken" sadangel (for lack of a better word) when I learnt of Harry's angelwings passing, and later on Max's angelwings passing.  Suffice to say, my fear about losing Bianca hit full force and Terri (bless her Hug) had comforted/assured me for she was in receipt of my emotional PMs crybaby on those 2 instances.

So, to each and every one of you, who have let their  fluff pass over Rainbow Bridge taking so much love with them, please know that you are in my heart and when it happens in my life, I will try to take what I have learned from you all and use it to help me.
I feel that way too, but I could never have conveyed it as well as you did, Carol.  Such a beautiful 'dedication'.  Thank You

EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 12:23:27 AM »

Thank You Catherine for posting Buddy's fluffangel photos.  The first one is especially lovely Wub.  I remember nodding him through your earlier posts.   I will surely add Buddy angelwings to the photo/video tribute.

nzbyrd
G.O.D.

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 03:25:44 AM »

I think this tribute is a lovely idea Del, and yes I have tears running down my face. I had my own fright with BeeGee last month when he injured his leg. He is nine and it made me feel quite vulnerable regarding his health and age.

I grieve every time one of my Bichon friends loses a Bichon. We are all part of a special family, and it definitely hurts my heart when a Bichon is lost. I remember I was at work when I found out that Charlie had died, trying to explain to my work mates what I was so upset about was an interesting experience.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: