Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
July 18, 2018, 06:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kind of water do your Bichons drink?
Tap water - 13 (33.3%)
Regular water that humans drink - 3 (7.7%)
Regular bottled water that humans drink - 6 (15.4%)
Bottled MINERAL water - 0 (0%)
Bottled DISTILLED water - 9 (23.1%)
Filtered water - 7 (17.9%)
OTHERS (refer to post for details) - 1 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: DRINKING (enough) WATER? WHAT KIND?  (Read 6615 times)
Pepper_Mom
Bichon Hugs & Kisses from Pepper
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 09:36:51 PM »

She loves to go into the shower after someone has been in there and laps up the? water around the drain...yuck.?
Pepper does that also  Don't Get It and it drives me nuts.  I always have to tell the boys to close our shower door otherwise he wanders in there enjoying himself.....UGHHHHH Crying

karen_thompson
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 10:10:41 PM »

Cassie drinks plenty of water (filtered), and lets me know when her bowl is empty by going to the kitchen sink and trying to jump up there.  I guess she is trying to help herself Drink  She also loves ice cubes.  Whenever she hears us getting ice out of the freezer she comes a-runnin' to get hers too.
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2005, 11:31:32 PM »

She loves to go into the shower after someone has been in there and laps up the? water around the drain...yuck.
Pepper does that also Don't Get It and it drives me nuts. I always have to tell the boys to close our shower door otherwise he wanders in there enjoying himself.....UGHHHHH Crying
Poor Julie & PoLee Oh My.? Keep those bathroom doors closed I say wink1

cassies_mama, Cassie is such a sweetie angel.? Won't you post more photos of her in the PHOTO GALLERY.

Lucy
NOVICE

My Rosebud

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »

How much is enough???  I have been wondering if Rosebud drinks too much but since she has already had a bout with bladder infection I would be afraid to not give her access to water at all times.  I read in one of my searches for HELP with the potty business that one should NOT give freedom to water anytime wanted while trying to housebreak??????????  Do you all have your babies on a routine of sorts that they can have water as desired or do you take it away at a certain time??  Some also would say leave food in the dish at all times but as already stated...Rosebud would eat til she popped (and of course pooped and pooped to forllow) I believe.

Lucy
NOVICE

My Rosebud

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 06:22:44 PM »

Oooops - and by the way - she drinks bottled distilled water as groomers suggested that would aid with the tearstaining (getting no chemicals that way)

RenoirAndWrigleysMommy
Dover, Delaware, USA
ENTHUSIAST

A Forever Home for Wrigley

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 06:44:07 PM »

We have a water filter on our refridgerator and that is what Renoir drinks...the same water as Mommy and Daddy. We have a well, and there is A LOT of iron in our water, so it's neccessary to filter it for taste. Renoir will not drink tap water. He's spoiled. He also likes to play with ice cubes.

GMomof11
NOVICE

Adora Belle Abby

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 06:46:42 PM »

Abby drinks the same water that the family drinks except hers comes straight from the tap and we get our from the fridge door.

SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »

I read in one of my searches for HELP with the potty business that one should NOT give freedom to water anytime wanted while trying to housebreak??????????? Do you all have your babies on a routine of sorts that they can have water as desired or do you take it away at a certain time???

Max has always had full acces to his water bowl.... but I could see where it would be "helpful" during the puppy/training time to limit it somewhat?? unsure thinking

Funny thing is... now he doesn't seem to drink when I am not home? No

... he waits till I come home, then he "comes alive"? Yeah Laugh and Bounce and will drink, blitz, etc.? Laughing tongue1

Lynn
NOVICE

I love my Shiloh

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 09:33:48 AM »

I was giving Shiloh Well water at Ted's house and tap water from my house but I have switched to distill water at both places.

Mike S

Bichon.ca

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 09:26:20 PM »

I don't drink tap water and won't give it to Lindsay.  Poland Spring all the way.  My turtle lives in tap water.  It is too expensive to fill a 70 gallon tank with Poland Spring!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: