Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 22, 2019, 06:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: See how Dexter & Denny get FREEBIES!  (Read 15316 times)
flufflvr
NOVICE

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 10:44:48 PM »

You seriously scored! Mine are on grain free food too, but I'm always looking for a deal. Thanks for the tips!

101 Creative Ideas For Animal Assisted Therapy http://aatideas.com
Debbra
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 01:27:47 AM »

You can find the link to my blog in my profile - I don't want to be spamming the forum.  wave

Got it!  Thanks!!!

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:07:47 AM »

I was thinking - I could do a dog freebie thread (with direct links, not links to my blog) - that I would add to any time I found another freebie?

Not sure where best to put it though, often it's food, but I have found free dog toys and the PetSmart coupons as well.

Or if it's OK with Del?

~*~ Catherine, missing her little Buddy   fluffangel , but now I have two new best friends!  fluffbop

Lin
G.O.D.

Snug as a bug in a rug

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 10:51:23 AM »

WOW aren't you little miss bargain shopper Catherine, my husband would  Love word YOU!
Some great finds!

Thank you Alison!
Freedom (Sandie)
Methuen, MA, USA
Super G.O.D.

Methuen, MA, USA

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

Just wanted to thank you again, Catherine!

I printed out the coupon and set off for PetsMart this afternoon.  I did find and buy the bichon santa ornament -- the last one they had of the bichon!   IT WAS MEANT TO BE!   LOL!

every year, PetsMart does a charity ornament, Lucky the cat and Chance the dog.  I have most but not all of them since they started.  So while I was there, I picked up the Lucky 2010 ornament, and it was the last Lucky one left!  IT WAS MEANT TO BE!  LOL! 

Couldn't locate the dog one.   No  Got to the check out, and there sitting on the counter was the dog ornament for this year!  I quickly asked the cashier if I could have it, he said sure, the customer ahead of me decided not to take it after all.

All because of this thread!   Thank You

(Yes, I did pick up some other items.)   

Bichons Frise': Tasha, Willy, Riley, Belle, Frankie
Cats: Crystal, Ebony, Bobby, Tommy, Tuppence, Mandy, Emma
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »

I was thinking - I could do a dog freebie thread (with direct links, not links to my blog) - that I would add to any time I found another freebie?

Not sure where best to put it though, often it's food, but I have found free dog toys and the PetSmart coupons as well.

Or if it's OK with Del?

Catherine, that's a lovely idea to share freebie links/info with our members. thumbsup
You can do your threads in the [Supplies & Services] board meeting
since it covers a number of items (food hungry, toys truck, coupons see) like you say.
Just make your post 'bichon-centric'.... eg: title it "freebies for your Bichon fluff"

I'll make this sorcerer the 1st of your freebie-thread... so more members will benefit from it (like Sandie did thumbsup)

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 07:26:08 PM »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:19:05 PM by Katrinka (Catherine) » Logged

~*~ Catherine, missing her little Buddy   fluffangel , but now I have two new best friends!  fluffbop

Andrea
G.O.D.

Noah

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 07:44:58 PM »

thanks for thinking of us and posting the coupons.  I will get the cat food from Petco- if I don't forget. 

leighann123
NOVICE

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 10:53:58 PM »

You are like a Canadian Extreme Couponer!!!!
Which I never even thought was possible up here, since we don't get the good coupons like the lucky americans do! but YAY I'm glad to hear it IS possible up here! I should get looking into that!!

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »

That's what I keep telling my readers - you can do it here in Canada! My best coupon shopping trip was $350 worth of product - for only $26!

On Sunday I spent $16 for $91 worth of food and toiletries.

Debbra
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 11:29:33 PM »

Thanks Catherine!  This a a great way to try a new food on my very finicky cat.   nodding

I printed the nylabone coupon as well and hopefully I'll get over before it expires.

Susan J
G.O.D.

Missy is a 10 year old Texan

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 10:05:03 AM »

clapping  Catherine, I love your blog especially the Swag code alerts.  Using only your alerts and the daily poll, I've already gotten one $5 gift card and am close to another.  I had never heard about Swag bucks before you posted here and it is so easy to pick them up especially since I spend so much time on line.   Laughing Thank You

Thanks Del
Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:30 AM »

Thanks - I am glad it is helping you! I am paying for the Thundershirts I will order from Amazon with the gift certificates I got for free from doing Swagbucks - I love free money!  Laugh and Bounce

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

Katrinka (Catherine)
NOVICE

Buddy on Guard

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: