Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 20, 2019, 03:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Brief BREED PROFILE of the Bichon Frise!  (Read 11344 times)
SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 08:54:10 PM »

Laugh Hysterical I get that here too Laugh Hysterical I think he is just jealous nodding Laughing

Laughing I think so too Laughing ... thinking either that..  thinking or he enjoys being able to call me a "b*t*h" and get away with it! Glare Laugh Hysterical

Annie36
G.O.D.

Mommy's little boy

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »

Laugh Hysterical I think that too....he knows he would be in BIG trouble otherwise Laugh Hysterical

LunasMum (Traci)
EXPERT

Little Luna Lovegood

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »

I have the same thing with both Luna and Pippin (maybe it's cause he is a cousin breed). If Julienne has coaxed them into sitting with her and I move at all, they are both up and at my feet to see what I might do. Julienne gets mad everytime.

So I'd say they are a bit clingy... and also they talk about grooming, and it's not just the brushing. They are white after all and if you want that puffy look, it takes time. Both  fluff  fluff kids were extremly grungy today. I set aside three hours to get them looking like they should. Very time consuming.

And although the books say exercise requirements are small (compared to other breeds) mine aren't as happy if they don't get their daily walk, the more the better. They have lots of energy.

Molly_Baba

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »

Hey i'm new to this. I just got a bichon for my 18th birthday and my 12 year old brother also got one. there amazing little dogs. Lucky is my brothers dog and he is so adventerus but Milo my little man he is always up for a snuggle. Love them to bits.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: