Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
January 22, 2019, 05:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
flufflove   Touch a Bichon, and you have touched a bit of Heaven
Hold a Bichon, and you have held the world
Love a Bichon, and you will love life forever
   flufflove

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GETTING TO KNOW YOU(R BICHON)  (Read 17278 times)
EDDEL
Bichon Besotted Mom!
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

living in sunny SINGAPORE!

« on: October 15, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »

Members can just copy-and-paste the following questions in their new post and then add their replies thumbsup

arrow What is your name?

arrow What other nicknames do you have?

arrow What is your favorite treat?

arrow What would your owner describe you as?

arrow What is the funniest thing you have done?

arrow What is the bravest thing you have done?

arrow Are you a social animal?

arrow Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking?

arrow Are you friendly?

arrow Do you like warm milk?

arrow Do you eat cheese?

arrow Do you eat bugs?

arrow Do you live with other animals?

arrow Do you like being in the house more than being outside?

arrow Do you like to exercise?

arrow Do you like car rides?

arrow Do you get into stuff?

arrow Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?

arrow Do you like to swim?

arrow Do you chase laser pen dots?

arrow Do you love your mommy and daddy?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 07:42:20 AM by EDDEL » Logged

BIANCA
NOVICE

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »

arrow What is your name?
Bianca Leann Tan

mukuchuku, Miss Marples, Daddy's little bandit, and the latest is piichu!

I own my humans Stick Out Tongue.... and they always say I'm a little girl trapped inside a powderpuff

My growling/attacking boxing my toys always makes Mommy & Daddy laugh

arrow What is the bravest cleverest thing you have done?
Removing my romper and going to my powder-room myself .... in the middle of the night

Who ya calling an animal? Sneaky .... but I can be a party animal girl if I wanna be Stick Out Tongue

I'm an ANGEL innocent

arrow Are you friendly?
Does greeting everyone count? blush

I'm no cat Stick Out Tongue

arrow Do you eat cheese?
Cheese? hyper  Did somebody say cheese? hyper

arrow Do you eat bugs?
yucky 'nuff said

I was so close to convincing Mommy & Daddy to letting me keep my own pets blush

As long as I'm with Mommy (and oh Daddy blush)... I'm happy swing

Exercise?   What's that? blink

YES nodding.... especially when I'm nose-printing the windows! Laughing

Like Mommy's grocery bags?   YES nodding Stick Out Tongue

Winningly

scared I was afraid of the waves lapping on the shore blush2

Why would I wanna chase dots? Rolled Eyes

What's not to loveword2: Stick Out Tongue
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:49:44 PM by BIANCA » Logged

bluebell
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »

What is your name? Bluebell, Ch. Stary Dom's Skies of Blue

What other nicknames do you have? Blue

What is your favorite treat? I'm a little piggy, so anything you would like to give me snack

What would your owner describe you as? very loving, a bit nervous and a tad clingy

What is the funniest thing you have done? As of now probably blitz with the cats (I don't think they liked it though No )

What is the bravest thing you have done? I stayed home by myself for almost 4 hours when they went to see Harry Potter! I got so nervous I made a small poop but I did my best to be brave Flex

Are you a social animal? I love all smaller doggies, kitties, little old ladies and any nice adults that come my way nodding

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? I never do anything bad

Are you friendly? yep original

Do you like warm milk? confused What is that?

Do you eat cheese? sometimes I get some with my dinner

Do you eat bugs? yes, but I don't get that chance to do it often. Those kitties are awesome hunters and usually kill all the bugs before I even know they're there sad

Do you live with other animals? Yep, my two kitty siblings, Abby and Eddy, my guinea pig brother, Stanley, and my mommy and daddy Hug

Do you like being in the house more than being outside? I like being inside the most. That is where the couch is.

Do you like to exercise? I love going for walks and running around with mommy nodding Just make sure there are sidewalks please.

Do you like car rides? I love the car and commute with mommy everyday

Do you get into stuff? I like the small treasure basket in the bathroom, so mommy and daddy keep the door closed sad and Stanley likes to throw stuff out of his cage onto the floor that tastes pretty good Yeah

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy? I love my mommy and daddy heart

Do you like to swim? Oh no no no! I hate being wet Rain

Do you chase laser pen dots? confused What are those? Can I eat them?

Do you love your mommy and daddy? Very much so inlove
Melissa :-)
ENTHUSIAST

Change 100 reasons to cry to a 1000 to smile

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »

What is your name? Scooby.

What other nicknames do you have? Scoob, cotton,fluffy bichey!   Laughing

What is your favorite treat? hmmmm have to think bout that 1...pedigree dentastix are always nice...and mom says they are good for my teeth too  eyebrows

What would your owner describe you as?  A lovable ball of fluff  inlove

What is the funniest thing you have done?  That innocent face/rolling over on my tummy and turning away if I knw im in trouble!  

What is the bravest thing you have done? Gotton lost when my owner was away and being on my own for the day   crybaby and getting back to my mommy safely thankfully I relised how much my human buddies do for me (mommys crazy she was crying for ages Crying leaving me and crying when she got me back!She says something about 'relief' but I dont understand those fancy words!  thinking)  

Are you a social animal? verrry I love everyone  Stick Out Tongue

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? who me?Never!

Are you friendly?  too friendly im hyper whenever someone walks through the door!

Do you like warm milk?  I prefer it cold .. thinking warm works in winter though!  Stick Out Tongue

Do you eat cheese?  Mommy doesnt give it to me  confused I dont think it agreed with me last time   No  

Do you eat bugs?no way   vomit

Do you live with other animals?No mommy only has eyes for me at the moment...she better not ne thinking of any new furry additions!     eyebrows

Do you like being in the house more than being outside?I love to blitz outside so I spend alot of time playing in my biiiig yard  

Do you like to exercise? exercise?But what about blitzing!  Laughing   I love a good run in the park!

Do you like car rides? Yes love them!means im going somewhere!   thumbup

Do you get into stuff?huh?  confused

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?Of course

Do you like to swim?Ive never had the oppurtunity....when I get too close to the lake in the park mommy panics and grabs me..even though its totally unnecessary!moms huh?

Do you chase laser pen dots? depends if Im in the mood !

Do you love your mommy and daddy? They feed me dont they? Whats not too love!  Laugh Hysterical

Bella
ENTHUSIAST

Love is a Bichon Frise :)

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »

arrow What is your name? Bella

arrow What other nicknames do you have?  Miss B/Bella, Bellka, Cinderbella (hehe), Little lady, Lady Bella

arrow What is your favorite treat? anything that taste good

arrow What would your owner describe you as? funny, a little off my beans if you know what I mean.

arrow What is the funniest thing you have done? The funniest? I' am always funny it runs in the family. Thought one time I accidently farteded (I'm sure I spelled that wrong  Doh)

arrow What is the bravest thing you have done? eat my daddy's smelly sock  Fainting

arrow Are you a social animal? A little too social  Hug

arrow Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking?  hehe shh  Bag Head our little secret

arrow Are you friendly?  as friendly as a bee Smiley cept I don't fly

arrow Do you like warm milk? the question is what don't I like

arrow Do you eat cheese? Only when mommy isn't looking, mommy said it makes my poohie very stinky

arrow Do you eat bugs? They taste good Yumm

arrow Do you live with other animals? 7 birds and a fish, mommy calls her sibling an animal does that count?

arrow Do you like being in the house more than being outside? I like both

arrow Do you like to exercise? Yes I do, when mommy has my ball I zoom after it

arrow Do you like car rides?  I do but only on mommys lap, it moves too fast yucky

arrow Do you get into stuff?  I like to get into bags

arrow Do you get along with your mommy and daddy? I do  Hug  angel

arrow Do you like to swim? anything but water!  No

arrow Do you chase laser pen dots? I dont it one bit

arrow Do you love your mommy and daddy? I do, I do..what kind of question is that of course  nodding

Luana
New Hampshire
EXPERT

Bichon.ca

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:08:15 PM »

What is your name?  Charlie but it was Yoda when Mommy and Daddy adopted me 'cause my ears stick out. :

What other nicknames do you have?  kissy face, sweetie, baby boy, honey bunny.  Sometimes I forget what my name really is  :laughbounce

What is your favorite treat? liver treats (lamb or beef, can't have poultry of any kind) beef, pork, carrots. tomatoes, apples, cukes.  I can't have a lot of the store ones as I have too many allergies but I would love them if someone slipped up and gave me one.

What would your owner describe you as? Cuddler, shadow, love bug, a terror if you get close to my dad's truck or mom's car and I am in it.

What is the funniest thing you have done? playing with my bunny, I get carried away as one of my pictures in the photo gallery shows.  Also when I met "Auntie" (mom's twin sister) I jumped up next to her for a scratch (pic also in photo gallery)

What is the bravest thing you have done? me? brave?  Those two words just don't go together.

Are you a social animal? Yes, I like people (most of the time) and love other dogs (especially the ladies) and cats,  I just wish they wouldn't run away 'cause if they do I just have to chase them. 

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? nope, I am very well behaved.

Are you friendly? most of the time. Just don't ring the door bell or knock, or get close to the car when I'm in it.  If you just walk in then I'm your best buddy. 

Do you like warm milk? I have no idea, never tried it

Do you eat cheese?  I used to until mom found out I was allergic to it, now I can't have it.

Do you eat bugs?  yucky nope

Do you live with other animals?  nope, I'm the one and only

Do you like being in the house more than being outside?  It really doesn't matter as long as Mommy or Daddy are there.

Do you like to exercise? Not really, just a little walk is enough.  Or chasing a toy down the hall a few times.

Do you like car rides? Yes, 'cause that means I'm with Mommy or Daddy and not being left behind.

Do you get into stuff? Nope

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?  Fabulously

Do you like to swim?  NO!! that means water and I hate being wet.

Do you chase laser pen dots? Never tried it.

Do you love your mommy and daddy?  YES!!

Thank you Del, love it.
lainey
G.O.D.

Miss Mitsy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 04:33:30 PM »

How exciting, I have never been interviewed before !   Clap

What is your name?.... Mitsy

What other nicknames do you have?.... Miss Mitsy, Dolly, Madam

What is your favorite treat?.... Cheese so far but I will try anything once   snack

What would your owner describe you as?.... The apple of her eye  Wub

What is the funniest thing you have done?.... Mummy giggles  giggle when I bury my biscuit in the bed and push the covers over it with my wee nose

What is the bravest thing you have done?.... I climbed all the way up the big stairs, but I was too scared to get back down. Funnny there seems to be a big wall there now I can't see over, it just appeared   thinking

Are you a social animal?.... I love everone and like to jump up for kisses  Kiss , I am surprised when people pass me without making a fuss  Don't Get It

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking?....I am never bad, some people are just too judgemental and need to chill  Cool 2 

Are you friendly?.... I love everyone and like to roll on my back with my legs open wide so they can tickle me  Laugh Hysterical Mummy says I am going to grow up to be a loose woman if I am not careful   blush2

Do you like warm milk?.... What's milk, is that the red stuff that mummy has in that big glass at night   wine

Do you eat cheese?.....Oh yessssssssss  hungry

Do you eat bugs?..... No, we have mad midgies here but it's too cold for them now but next year I will get them all  nodding

Do you live with other animals?.....No, mummy is mine, all mine   boxing

Do you like being in the house more than being outside?..... I like both but I think I like mummy's big bed best  sleeping

Do you like to exercise?.......Yes, I like to go walking with mummy  Kicking

Do you like car rides?........ Not sure I just snooze in my crate so far, perhaps when I am big I can use my harness and direct mummy

Do you get into stuff?.......... Yip, that's one of my jobs  wink1  I like the flower bed best, I dig then up for mummy  bouquet

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?... I don't have a daddy, but mummy is taking applications and goes out on the odd interview   suitor

Do you like to swim?..........Well if it's like the bath...................  sad

Do you chase laser pen dots?........ No, we have proper toys in my house to chase, don't you, I can lend you one, I have lots  truck

Do you love your mommy and daddy?...... I love mummy and I am sure that I will loath any daddy that makes me share her, I will hatch an evil plan if  required to see him off  Box
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:32:58 PM by lainey » Logged

Chellie
Tipperary, Ireland
G.O.D.

3 Little Pink Ladies

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:39:38 PM »

Bonnie's replies
Mollie's replies

arrow What is your name?

I'm Bonnie  innocent

I'm Mollie aka  devil Laughing

Countess, mums little princess, sweet heart , baby, cutiepie, angel, Bon bon, Bons, Bon de Bon, pretty girl, sweetcakes, munchkin, scamp etc ...

Moll de Moll, baby, scamp, munchkin, little demon (only when I'm naughty  blush ) , princess, Moll, Moll Molls, sweetiepie, a few others which I prob shouldn't mention  whistling

Drool  Schmackos  nodding and slices of ham and cheese rolled together ... oh yeah and richtea bikkies  drool2:  we even dance for them  eyebrows

All of the above  snack and then some  Stick Out Tongue  we also love raw carrots & sprouts  Drool 

A little  angel of course  whistling well most of the time  wink1  oh yeah she also considers us soft and squidgy marshmallows  Rolled Eyes Laughing

naughty but nice  Stick Out Tongue eyebrows and cuddly  nodding

The first thing that springs to mind has to be our excavation project (still in progress  Stick Out Tongue )

Where  whistling do I start  Laughing  I loveword2: to rob mums socks and stockings and mind them for her in my bed  Stick Out Tongue  I think mum is just relieved that they are not chewed ...  Sneaky yet  Laughing

I'm a great protector of mum especially this week from all those builders  wink1  Poor mum was so disappointed not a hunk in site sight Laughing

I'm learning from my big sis but I also chase noises and shadows too just incase  wink1 and bark them away  whistling

Fainting animal  Rolled Eyes I'm part of the family ... one of the kids  Stick Out Tongue  I don't  blush get to meet a lot of friends but I loveword2: my Granny & Grandad  inlove

Gotta agree with Bon as above  eyebrows but I also like to say hi to our old neighbours too  Stick Out Tongue and of course the

Bop Like I'd write that down  Sneaky then mum would find out  wink1

Gotta agree with Bon as above  eyebrows 

arrow Are you friendly?

Oh yes deffo ... I'll lick ya to death and then snuggle on top of ya  muack

Only in Readybrek  Drool

arrow Do you eat cheese?

nodding my fav is Babybel lite  hungry  mum whistling  can I have some

Gotta agree with Bon as above   Drool Drool but I also like cheddar too  Drool

arrow Do you eat bugs?

yucky I leave them to my little sis  wink1

The big rat  Bop  that's my secret  Drool 

I live with my little sis Mollie and my 2 brothers Tigger & Smudge

I live with Bonnie and my 2 bros cat cat 

bop2 that's a sillybounce silly question  whistling  Outside is for preventing and for walks or car trips only  wink1 especially if it's Rain and nothing beats a nice toasty house with a nice big bed to snuggle on  original

Like is a strong word  Flex  when we have to go out we like the park but the happiest is off lead  swing  Our nightly walks have to be on lead so not as much fun  wink1

Gotta agree with Bon as above  eyebrows but I loveword2: blitzing with Bonnie and the boys  eyebrows

nodding nodding absolutely only when mum drives tho  whistling grandad's driving is a bit  scared less enjoyable (hope he isn't reading this  blush ) note to mum don't show this to G&G  Shutup

Bon you big meany  Bop I loveword2: my Grandad ... he gives great zerberts  nodding Stick Out Tongue

I don't start anything but my little devil sis likes to toss the which of course I have to help tidy up the evidence  whistling

Shutup She's telling tales tails again ... don't believe a word she says  Sneaky  innocent

Don't Get It I have no daddy yet  sweatdrop mum is working on that  Stick Out Tongue Laughing but I Love word mum to pieces  nodding even tho she brought home my tearaway sis  Sneaky  justkidding I loveword2: her too (most of the time  Rolled Eyes )

Well I Love word you too sis Love and it goes without saying I loveword2: mum to bits  nodding

I don't mind paddelling when mum is at the edge but above my ankles freaks me out  scared  Bathtime isn't too bad once I'm in but I  shhh do try and escape and hide ...  Hmmm but mum always finds me and carries me in there

I loveword2: the beach and the bath  eyebrows but mum isn't brave enough to let me go swimming  Crying

stop I'm not that stupid ... I leave that to my 2 brothers ... they seem to enjoy it a lot  nodding

Gotta agree with Bon as above  eyebrows are you saying we're daft?  Bop

Bop Another silly sillybounce icon14 Of course I loveword2: mum to bits  nodding and she got me into a life of true happiness  Wub

Gotta agree with Bon as above  eyebrows I'm so glad she picked me  Wub

natalie
26yrs, Jersey, Channel Islands
EXPERT

Barnaby Biggins

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 07:50:11 AM »

Terri
Fake Pretend Sea Captain
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 10:35:05 AM »

arrow What is your name? Belle
arrow What other nicknames do you have? Belly Button & Puppa
arrow What is your favorite treat? censored! & Spaghetti
arrow What would your owner describe you as?  My Owner??? Who???
arrow What is the funniest thing you have done? My addiction to certain TV Ads
arrow What is the bravest thing you have done? Beat up my Mommy
arrow Are you a social animal? No
arrow Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? No
arrow Are you friendly? To people I love
arrow Do you like warm milk? No
arrow Do you eat cheese? Yes
arrow Do you eat bugs? No Ick, I'm a girl.
arrow Do you live with other animals? Just Kennedy
arrow Do you like being in the house more than being outside? Sometimes
arrow Do you like to exercise? I like to blitz & Walk
arrow Do you like car rides?  short ones
arrow Do you get into stuff? sour towels
arrow Do you get along with your mommy and daddy? Yes, they love me
arrow Do you like to swim? No way
arrow Do you chase laser pen dots?  nope, too smart for that
Yes

Carol
Keep Smiling :)
G.O.D.

Angels without wings are called Friends.

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »

What is your name?
"Oscar Oakley" aka Ozzie

What other nicknames do you have?
Bozzie, Bozman, Ozzie the Boz, Bubby

What is your favorite treat? Kong stuffed with peanut butter and Old Mother Hubbard's extra tasty P-Nuttier Natural Basted Dog Biscuits (small size!)

What would your owner describe you as?
The best thing that happened to her in a long long time! I am a precious little bundle of love.

What is the funniest thing you have done? I have tried to bury my nylabone in Mommy's bedclothes.

What is the bravest thing you have done?
 I have protected my home from any intruders by barking my little noggin off!! I also wait patiently for Mommy to come home from work, and I don't cry when she leaves because I know she has a tear in her eye every morning when she goes to work.

Are you a social animal?
I really love to go to the park and my favorite doggies are the girls. I like people and love children, too!

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking?
No, I only do naughty things when I want someone to play with me. I want them to look at me so they will know!!

Are you friendly?
Very. I love attention and I love to be loved!!  heart

Do you like warm milk?
Nope. not at all.  No

Do you eat cheese?
I did have a bit one time, but I  vomit so Mommy said no more cheese for me.

Do you eat bugs?
Yes, but only after I worry them a bit and chase them around.

Do you live with other animals?
No, not yet. but I have heard a rumor that Mommy might be thinking about a sister for me.  thinking

Do you like being in the house more than outside?Yes. but I like to go for walks and  play outside in my back yard with Charlotte. She is such a good friend.

Do you like to exercise?
Yes. I go for one or two walks every day, and in the evening I play fetch and pull the rope with Mommy. That's how I keep my youthful figure.

Do you like car rides? Yes yes yes. Can we go now????

Do you get into stuff?
Cosntantly.  hyper but it shouldn't be left flying around, right?

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?
I am the happiest when I am with them.  cloud9

Do you like to swim?
I do. And I surprised Mommy when we went to Nova Scotia in August and we went right into the ocean and I just started swimming. I'm a natural.  blush2

Do you chase laser pen dots?
We don't have any.  thinking

Do you love your mommy and daddy?
 loveword2: To the moon and back.

Cheryl
ENTHUSIAST

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 02:08:11 PM »

What is your name? Lacey

What other nicknames do you have?  Chantilly Lace, Tilly, miss sassypants, waathey,(courtesy of Kendall)

What is your favorite treat?   apples and carrots

What would your owner describe you as?  The best thing they have done for themselves in a long time inlove

What is the funniest thing you have done?  I like to sneak up on the cats and pounce on their backs, Mommy laughs but the kitties don't think it's very funny confused

What is the bravest thing you have done?  I once attacked a huge yard monster----ok,ok it turned out to be a plastic bag, but it looked like a monster scared ashamed

Are you a social animal?  I think I should be-- I want to check everyone out, but I don't let them get too close until I know them

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking?  Bad?  What's Bad?

Are you friendly?  I love my family and all the kids, I just about go crazy when they come over, Mommy has to hold me back,  I don't know why ----I just want to jump all over them and lick their faces!! thinking

Do you like warm milk?  Never tried it, what's warm milk?

Do you eat cheese?   Yes, but not alot
Do you eat bugs?  SHHH  shhh don't tell mommy, she thinks I'm sniffing the ground looking for a place to poo!!!

Do you live with other animals?  Yup!! two big ones with two legs, and three besides me with four

Do you like being in the house more than being outside?  When I'm all tuckered out there is no place like home

Do you like to exercise?    Yes!!!  walking, blitzing, running in the yard

Do you like car rides?  Yess!!    means I'm not being left at home.

Do you get into stuff?    Of course,  everyone has a mission!! whistling

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy?  Is there an option??   Hmmm

Do you like to swim?  Not so much  nono

Do you chase laser pen dots? Why??  confused

Do you love your mommy and daddy?  Of course I do (I'm no dummy), besides they give the best snuggles and bellyrubs Wub

Thanks Terri, we love it!
SuperMax (Susan)
Washington, USA
Global Moderator
Super G.O.D.

Buddy & My Angel Max

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 12:29:14 AM »

arrow What is your name?
Max  manfro
Buddy  clown

manfroSuperMax  superman , Maxers, Maxey Poo
 clown WonderBuddy  superman , Budster, Buddy Boo

manfro Love Eyes Ice Cream  Ice Cream 2 
 clown blink Isn't EVERYTHING a treat!? hyper

manfroVery Regal ,  a gentleman  hat , a patient, sweet boy who also has a little mischieveous  eyebrows streak and loves a good  Kicking play session with my mummy. Wub   

clown A total goof and they often say the phrase "bull in a china shophyper , a little quirky  clown and I seem to make them laugh alot. Sometimes I'm not perfect, , but they say I'm  learning more nodding everyday.  And I am a HUGE lover of cuddling  embrace and kissing!  Stick Out Tongue

manfro Mom thought it was pretty funny when she made me vain model as a princessSneaky 
  clown My friend Robin laughed when I shocked shocking2  her by slipping her the tongue  Stick Out Tongue when she went to give me a kiss!   eyebrows

manfro Saved  superman my mummy from an "intruder"!  whistling
 clown I usually let Max protect me when I'm scared.  blush

manfro Yes nodding I love to meet all people and furries! swing
 clown I'm a little shy  blush at first, but once I get to know you, I'm VERY social  embrace !!! ('Cept I don't  noway like any furries that are big with dark hair.  Mad .. it's makes me wanna boxing tell them to stay clear!  )

manfro Not since I was a weeee Pacifier pup.  blush
 clown Not so much anymore  blush .. 'cept for that "chewed up harness/leash incidentashamed 

arrow Are you friendly?
 manfro Yes, and mum says very polite.  hat 
Once I warm up to you  blush , then mum says I'm sometimes OVER  crazy friendly!  whistling

manfro Never had it.   blush
 clown Ditto.  Stick Out Tongue

arrow Do you eat cheese?
 manfro clown    Who Doesn't!?!   yahoo

arrow Do you eat bugs?
 manfro  unsure Why would I want to do that?  crazy 
 clown As long as they can fit in my mouth!

manfro Just my nutjob  wacko brother! 
 clown I heard that!  Sneaky

manfro thinking It depends... wherever mommy is Wub .. that's where I wanna be.  blush 
 clown unsure I didn't realize there was a difference between the outside and inside?  Stick Out Tongue 

manfro Yes, unless it's too hot heat outside.  crazy
 clown Most definately... bring it on!  hyper 

manfro clown  thumbup  That means we're coming WITH!  Kicking

manfro Not unless you leave a chicken leg in your purse!  Stick Out Tongue
 clown I'm a little less picky than that!  Stick Out Tongue

manfro  inlove Always!
 clown  inlove They make me feel like I've been with them forever!  blush 

NO.  noway 
Not so much  Hmmm but more than Max does.  blush

manfro  Rolled Eyes  Now why would I want to do that?  Rolled Eyes
 clown  hyper Are ya kiddin' me?!  hyper It's a load of fun!!!  hyper

manfro clown Unconditionally.  blush 

nzbyrd
G.O.D.

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 09:32:59 PM »

HI, my name is BeeGee (after the band my Mum likes them)

arrow What other nicknames do you have? Fiji (a little girl couldnt say my name properly), honey pot, you dirty little b*rst*d

arrow What is your favorite treat? pretty much anything humans like, but I'm particularly partial to raw carrot, chicken, cucumber, apple...

arrow What would your owner describe you as? A bit of a ratbag, but veeery luvable

arrow What is the funniest thing you have done? I tried to eat a raw lemon once, Mum thought that was pretty funny

arrow What is the bravest thing you have done? I beat up a tibetan terrier once, underneath the computer desk where Mum was sitting, and um, er, I bit her knee and she had to get an injection, I apologised though. It was just one of those 'in the moment' things)

arrow Are you a social animal? I'm more of a ladies man (takes me abit of time to get to know other guys)

arrow Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? MOI? NEVER!!!

arrow Are you friendly? Oh I'm very friendly (to my friends). But dont harrass my sister (Maddison) or my Girlfriend (Daisy), cos I'll let ya know how grumpy that makes me pretty quick.

arrow Do you like warm milk? Never tried warm milk, but I do like the yoghurt Mum puts on my food.

arrow Do you eat cheese? I LURVE cheese
arrow Do you eat bugs? I prefer to dine on poop, but I have seen Daisy partaking in a feast of blowflies (the big crunchy ones)

arrow Do you live with other animals? My adopted Bichon sister Maddison, My Poodle girlfiend Daisy and my big hairy Border Collie brother Buddy

arrow Do you like being in the house more than being outside? Absolutley, I love it outside, whatever the weather (though Mum gets a little grumpy if I come inside and try to climb into bed with her when I'm wet)

arrow Do you like to exercise? I love going for walkies, and I love the beach, but we dont get to go all that often cos Mum doesnt have a lot of extra energy. I blitz alot and like to chase balls and toys

arrow Do you like car rides?  I LURVE to ride in cars

arrow Do you get into stuff? Stuff? what kinda stuff? Do you mean like rubbish bins? YEP Dirty washing? YEP The pantry if its left open? YEP

arrow Do you get along with your mommy and daddy? I dont have a Daddy, but that just means I dont have to share my Mummy with so many people

arrow Do you like to swim? Not really, I paddle at the beach a little. But once we were visiting at someone's house and I saw someone I thought was drowning, so I launched myself into the pool, but it was deeper than me and I sank like a stone and had to be rescued.

arrow Do you chase laser pen dots?  Whats that?

arrow Do you love your mommy and daddy? As before, we just have a Mummy, and I love her lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and ........

charlies_momma

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 11:01:06 PM »

What is your name? Charlie

What other nicknames do you have? Little Charlie & Puppy-Wuppy

What is your favorite treat? I had a little piece of cheese and I really liked it!

What would your owner describe you as? I'm a miracle worker

What is the funniest thing you have done? I am scared of my shadow and ran to Momma when I saw it.

What is the bravest thing you have done? I growled at my shadow.

Are you a social animal? I am a social butterfly

Are you always doing something bad when someone is not looking? I like to think of " being naughty" as "learning experiences". 

Are you friendly? I am so friendly that everyone wants to take me home.

Do you like warm milk? I LOVE goat milk but I am eating real food now. 

Do you eat cheese? Only one taste, when I can reach the fridge door I am going back for more.

Do you eat bugs? I saw a spider once and it scared me.

Do you live with other animals? Nope. I'm an only "child".

Do you like being in the house more than being outside? Yes but I like to go outside when Mommas right there.

Do you like to exercise? I love to play

Do you like car rides? no

Do you get into stuff? Yes and I have a shoe fetish.

Do you get along with your mommy and daddy? Yes, I love my Momma and My Grandma.

Do you like to swim? No, I hate my bath.

Do you chase laser pen dots? Not yet, but when I can reach the gas pedal I'm sneaking Mommas car to pick one up.

Do you love your mommy and daddy?  I live with my Momma and my Grandma and I love them both..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: