Bichon.ca - Bichon Frise Community
March 19, 2019, 03:56:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
fluffwelcome      fluffwelcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all fluffers: Play BICHON "tag"!  (Read 22762 times)
puffylover
NOVICE

Wag more, bark less!

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »

Puffilicious Pfacts

1.  Puffy has a bell on the front door she rings when it's potty time.

2.  Puffy sleeps at the end of the bed with Mom and Dad every night.

3. Puffy gets a bath/groom every week. 

4.  Puffy loves to watch TV with Mom in the recliner chair.

5.  Puffy gets fed by Dad at every meal.

6.  Puffy doesn't like new people to try to pet her. 

7.  Puffy blitzes around the cat.

8.  Puffy still occasionally pees on the carpet in the bedroom.

Princess Lucy Loulou
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2009, 06:02:52 PM »

1. Lucy's name is Princess Lucy Loulou. or Loulou or loobs or missy  original

2. Lucy has a little brother called Buster Boo for short  Wub

3. Lucy's sweetheart is Louis Andrews  Love

4. Lucy cries to get on mummys bed even though she can get on herself  Sneaky

5. Lucy's bestest friends are Buzzy & Pepsi there chocolate Labs  original

6. Lucy hates the rain  sad ( she thinks she's made of candy floss and she'll melt if she goes out in it) Laugh Hysterical

7. Lucy loves to roll in mud or anything stinky when she's out for a walk  Doh

8. Lucy just loves to hold Bichon bashes for all her fluff friends  fluff
LadyDiane555
ENTHUSIAST

Ch. Bestow's Pillar of Strength "ROCKY"

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 04:47:22 PM »

AMY HAS 8 THNGS THAT SET HER APART FROM MY PACK

1. AMY STARTED OFF AS A RESCUE AT 13 WEEKS WhosYoDaddy Oops! please

2. AMY HAD 3 HOMES IN HER FIRST 13 WEEKS, ALL PASTORS loveword2:

3. AMY SIPS MY MORNING COFFEE (BAD GIRL-BAD GIRL) Drink

4. AMY WILL NOT BUMP INTO ANYONE OR ANYTHING WITHOUT APOLOGIZING I'm Sorry!

5. AMY STOMPS HER PAWS IF SHE IS NOT GETTING HER WAY badPC

6. AMY ONLY KNOWS WHAT DIRECTION SHE IS GOING FOR HER WALK robot

7. AMY'S FAVORITE TOY IS A RED/YELLOW PLUSH COVERED WATERBOTTLE THAT RATTLES partytime

8. AMY SAYS PLEASE AND THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING SHE RECIEVES please

Siggy By: TERRI  Thank you so much!
Lucky

Bree&Luckster

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 05:47:02 AM »

8 fun facts about Lucky:

1. Lucky's full name is Lucky Prince Darcy Monster Ali Khan (all five of the humans got to pick a name woohoo), However he answers to any of the following... Boo-boo, bunny, hunny, Loco, papa, sweetie, and monster

2. Lucky's shelter name was Forrest  blink

3.  Every evening when my mother comes from work he has to get a sip of her afternoon Tim Hortan's Tea (even though I consistently tell her it's not good for him nono, she consistently gives it to him Doh)

4.  He still has buff hair on his ears and a circle on his back

5.  We actually know his date of birth: January 27th 2006

6.  Lucky loves his treats, but his favourite  snack is vanilla Ice Cream 2 and apples and he loves his water but he doesn't drink from his waterbowl because it's stainless steal and he can see his reflection, nor does he like the blue one for god knows what reason, so we are currently in search of a waterbowl until then he drinks in a glass.

7.  Lucky has no sense of personal space. Sometimes he just sticks his nose in your face and doesn't remove it until he's satisfied with whatever scent he's sniffing for.  unsure

8.  He's not a cuddler, nor does he like to be groomed (the brush is his mortal enemy) yet he is still very clean and tiptoes on wet grass for fear of messing up his paws. Hmmm

Sherry M.
G.O.D.

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 03:29:24 PM »

Okay, now I read everybody's here is Halo and Ozzy.

Halo
1 - Halo was my dog, but since daddy is more fun she became daddy's girl.  But I shouldn't be surprised, he named her and wouldn't pass her to me till we got into the van and that was only because he was driving.  Laughing
2 - She has learned a number of moves to get on daddy's lap even though he is reading the paper or playing tetris.
3 - If she thinks her daddy is late and I haven't mentioned overtime she will pace at the window.
4 - She will only ride the four wheeler or snow machine with daddy or one of the boys.
5 - Halo knows how to get out of trouble with daddy real quick, she will shake and hide her tail.  For instance the other night she peed on the bed and she shook, so her punishiment - Daddy didn't share his pillow.  crazy Laughing
6 - If, by the odd chance nothing works and she is still punished when the lights are out in the room and the t.v. is off, she will whimper, listen to see if we are paying attention, then whimper some more.  She will continue to whimper and listen till she is called Princess and then joins us on the bed.
7 - She gets very offended if daddy pushes her out of the way to cuddle mommy in bed.  Laughing
8 - She hates wearing anything but a collar and will run from me.

Ozzy
1 - Ozzy loves to play dress up, especially if I have a camera handy.  He is such a ham.

2 - He is a food thief, and if Halo or Tanner has something he wants he will try to take it.  Halo won't let him but Tanner always does.

3 - To wake me up in the morning he will grumble in my face and try scratching for my hands so he can have a belly rub.

4 - If I ask who wants a belly rub he will run up to me and expose his belly.

5 - Ozzy will dance for treats.

6 - He loves belly rubs so much he will scratch at any available hand and then place his belly on it.

7 - Our bathroom door doesn't always catch and he loves to open the door when I am on the toilet or in the shower.  The more people in the house the wider the door opens and if I am in the shower he will open the door and bark to let everybody know where I am.

8 - He loves to check Halo's  buttwiggle after she  fluffpoop and then clean it.  vomit

Girl Bichon Boy Bichon with all their quirks, though the last one of Ozzy's I sure hope he outgrows.  Laughing

Thanks Del.
Kerry
NOVICE

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 01:40:08 AM »

1. Bella's real name is Silverymoon Tammy. Her nicknames are Bella-boo, puppy, fluffydog or stupid dog (she doesn't get offended)

2. Bella only weighs 4kgs (8.8 pounds?)

3. Bella only barks if she wants to play with us - and then its a very specific 3 barks. Our next door neighbours didn't even know we had a second dog for 10 moths cos they never heard her  : shhh

4. Bella isn't fazed by any noise or movement at home, but out walking she is skittish of traffic, prams and other things.

5. Bella is her groomer's favourite baby (I don't believe she tells that to all her clients  noway)

6. Bella doesn't like sitting on your lap. She likes to lie next to you on the lounge or bed - but only if its her choice.

7. Bella will chew socks, washing, toys, books, rubbish from the bin - in fact almost anything - if you leave her alone for too long. This is getting worse as she gets older  Mad

8. Bella taught her big sister, Mandy, how to play, and interact with another dog. She felt sorry for her cos she never had those experiences when she was growing up  Hug

Maddoxx's Grandma

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 04:59:34 AM »

Bichons Rule

New Here Meet Maddoxx :

1 Madx's  favorite toy is his little gray/pink mouse. LOVES IT!!! We call it the cracktoy.

2 Madx was adopted from a shelter and we love him.

3 Madx LOVES to go on walks to the lake so he can chase bunnies, birds and the ducks.

4 Madx is a picky eater. But is enjoying ice cubes in his water.

5 Madx likes to ride in the car but get's an upset belly.

6 Madx likes to run in the house.

7 Madx likes a routine and doesn't like to be home alone.

8 Madx takes a while to warm up to you.

9 Madx is very precious and fun to have in our life. 

shrimpey (Alaina)
Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started
ENTHUSIAST

Jemma and Nic best buds!

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 08:41:15 PM »

Here's a few things you probablly didn't know about our Jemma

's Middle name is Isabella after Isabella "Bella" Swan the lead female character from the Twilight Series books   Wub

isn't allowed to have any Chicken or Chicken Byproducts as both her parents have allergies to it  sick

loves coming to work with me and spending time with the babies Pacifier

has slept on our bed since day one when we brought her home Hug

loves to go on car rides (especially if it's raining as she hates getting wet) noway

loves to chew on everything including her big brother's toys  eyebrows

loves to chew on her leash when we take her for a walk. She also must sniff every inch of grass along our route whistling

loves to snuggle with her big brother. comfort She also loves being near him at dinner so she can get a few treats hungry

Thank You Alison for our lovely new siggy Smiley
SweetieKitty
Owned by Sweetie and Toby

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »

Here's a few thiings about Toby... fluff Wub

1. Toby's full name is Mister Toby Love

2. Toby absolutely ADORES  Love Eyes big dogs but won't give small ones the time of day.... unless they're  :fluff:s of course and he can tell them apart Laugh Hysterical

3. Toby and cars don't get along... at all  sweatdrop

4. Toby loves food... be it His food, My food, or SWEETIE'S food   whistling whistling

5. Toby has Three distinct walking "styles": the bunny hop (with his hind legs together), the thief run (when he steals your sock he'll run really fast with a smug look on his face  Wub... this happens especially when you're late for work or school  frustrated) and lastly, the I'm-too-cool-for-school-walk when he doesn't want to "sit" "stay" or do anything you tell him he'll walk in this specific manner...

6. Toby loves to play with my *ahem* HIS piglet.... and he loves to play with his bed (this includes growling at it) but prefers to sleep in mine  Wub

7. Toby will only lick your face... he's deemed that licking any other part of the body is just too dog-like, he won't even lick your neck  blush

8. He can tell when your going to take out his treats.... and when you shake his treat bag for him to come he's already there. This also means that he can tell the difference between a shake of his treats and Sweetie's  cat treats  Laugh Hysterical

-Lila, Sweetie and Toby
doggieskye
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 12:52:00 AM »

This is fun!

1. Skye poses for Pictures and then waits for a treat

2. Skye sleeps on my head sometimes

3. Skye has really bad separation anxiety

4. Skye Loves people way more than dogs and loves cats more than dogs

5. Skye loves jumping really high especially to catch the ball

6. Skye Loves playing fetch with me rather than playing with dogs when I take him to the dog park

7. Skye does a fake sneeze and nods his head when I ask him if he wants something he wants

8. Skye has 12 different balls and he picks which one he wants to play with each day. If I take a different one, he won't play fetch until I use the one he wants.  When I buy him a new ball, he plays with it for a long time and then takes it to bed with him. :LOL
bbergs2802
Mac Bergstein

Cool Mac

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

Things about Mac:
1. This December  will be 2 years that I have Mac (rescued from Get a Life Pet Rescue).
2. I don't know how old Mac is.
3. My friend suggested I name Mac after my computer.
4. Mac is very nice to the cats when he is on his leash, but when he is running free in the front yard, he chases all the cats out of the yard.
5. Mac likes to sleep in my bed and he figured out how to jump up on the chair next to the bed and then he makes the big leap (1 foot) into the bed.
6. Mac buries his dog biscuits in the bed.
7. Mac's best friend is Gordo the chihuahua.
8. Mac loves his dog walker, Catherine.
9. Mac pretends that he doesn't understand any commands.
10. Mac loves when anyone comes to the front door, but he backs up between my legs when Bob the groomer comes for him.
bbergs2802
Mac Bergstein

Cool Mac

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »

This was so much fun. Great to read all about the other white fluffs out there, some so much like Mac, and others (the one's who were capable of being trained), so different from Mac. Mac is definitely a Bichon who didn't read the book about Bichons. He marches to his own drummer. Loved reading all about the funny stuff that Bichons do. They are clown dogs!
Daisy's Mom
Daisy and her mom Rosie!
ENTHUSIAST

Daisy Mae

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 12:08:27 PM »

fluff       DAISYMAE IS HER FULL NAME

fluff    FAVORITE TOY IS BABY SHEEP

fluff   LOVES CHEESE AND MILK! ONLY EATS DUCK STRIPS FROM STORE BOUGHT TREATS

fluff            FOLLOWS ED EVERYWHERE HE GOES ,AND I MEAN EVEN BATHROOM

fluff          WANTS US BOTH HOME TOGETHER AT ALL TIMES

fluff         LOVES CHASING BUNNYS

fluff          CARES LESS ABOUT KIDS,LIKES COMPANY TO COME.

fluff       SLEEPS WITH ME UP AGAINST MY BACK ALL NIGHT.

Cuddles Mom

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 01:47:00 AM »

Cuddles has a tendency to be a bit of a male diva at times. He'll stump his paw when he doesn't get his way. Cuddles nickname is Cuddle Buddle ...lol. Cuddles loves a good belly rub. Cuddles likes to dance for his treats and sometimes just for fun. Cuddles secret weakness is cookies. Cuddles hates bath time but loves to run in the rain. Cuddles most cherished possession is his stuffed teddy named Bo he drags him everywhere. Cuddles is notorious for his daily blitz.
Mia'sMom (Dolores)
NOVICE

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 02:35:05 PM »

Charlie loves all dogs -  big & little  Wub
Charlie loves all people - big & little!  Wub
Charlie loves the blow dryer and tries to "eat" the air.  Laugh and Bounce
Charlie is teething and loves to chew on EVERYTHING  stop
Charlie loves going for walks and running around in the backyard  swing
Charlie loves everything I give him to eat!  snack
Charlie also loves to eat the cat poop from the litter box (Mommy has moved the box upstairs now to prevent this  eew )
Charlie loves his Puppy 1 class & "school time" with Mommy  thumbup

Mia loves having a new brother to play with  inlove
Mia loves going for walks and sniffing everything along the way  bounce
Mia loves all her toys and especially the ones Charlie happens to be playing with  Rolled Eyes
Mia loves to play tug-a-war with Charlie (see above)  neener
Mia loves to sound the alarm when guests arrive at the front door  swing
Mia loves to be petted, but is still uncomfortable being up on the couch  scared
Mia loves to "dig" in her bed  nodding
Mia loves to show Charlie who's the boss  beat

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: